SOX GAMETHREAD: SWEEP FOR SIX

Kyyle23

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Jul 30, 2012 -> 01:26 AM)
Jesus christ Beckham. Feel free to stop being useless any time at all.

I hate the idea of leading him off just cause ADA is out. oh well, likely nothing would have mattered tonight.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Jul 29, 2012 -> 08:26 PM)
Jesus christ Beckham. Feel free to stop being useless any time at all.

He had solid contact that the guy in left caught. Sometimes that happens. Hence why they give them mitts. I understand that he hasn't hit that good. But nothing wrong with that last AB.

He had solid contact that the guy in left caught. Sometimes that happens. Hence why they give them mitts. I understand that he hasn't hit that good. But nothing wrong with that last AB.

Yeah...I'm kinda done cheering solid contact for Beckham. He needs to get on base. It's getting ridiculous.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Jul 30, 2012 -> 01:29 AM)
Because my 5 year old niece is more of an offensive threat than he is

I have never seen your 5 year old niece in a major league baseball game but I might take that bet :lolhitting

QUOTE (Noonskadoodle @ Jul 29, 2012 -> 08:30 PM)
Yup, but still no reason to be shutout by Feldman. Still got 3 outs to work with, let's just keep it in bloop & blast range & see what happens.

Its hard to sweep a club as good as Texas at home. Sometimes the offense gets shutdown. Tip your cap.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jul 29, 2012 -> 08:26 PM)
Tell KW it is unrealistic not me.

Why would he tell KW when you are the one who made the unrealistic list? Floyd really battled tonight against a greed team,poor defense, a questionable strike zone and ZERO offense support. I think he did a great job despite all the ridiculous comments from the usual posters about being weak mentally. He looked like the strongest member of our team tonight!

GO GO WHITE SOX!

QUOTE (59th street @ Jul 30, 2012 -> 02:33 AM)
Why would he tell KW when you are the one who made the unrealistic list? Floyd really battled tonight against a greed team,poor defense, a questionable strike zone and ZERO offense support. I think he did a great job despite all the ridiculous comments from the usual posters about being weak mentally. He looked like the strongest member of our team tonight!

GO GO WHITE SOX!

I just don't understand why people want to trade him so quickly with how fragile the starting rotation is right now. I don't think we want another situation where Axelrod has to pitch on 3 days rest, etc.

QUOTE (59th street @ Jul 30, 2012 -> 01:33 AM)

GO GO WHITE SOX!

Floyd has talent. I also think he gives it his best shot every game

Edited by elrockinMT