SOX GAMETHREAD: SWEEP FOR SIX

Kyyle23

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 29, 2012 -> 08:14 PM)
Who would you rather have, Floyd or Blanton? I'll be honest, I have more faith in Floyd to perform well the rest of the way as I do anyone else in the rotation.

You said Blanton not me...............I can make a list of pitchers I would want over GF in a trade. Sox better trade him now or suffer with his enept ass.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jul 30, 2012 -> 01:17 AM)
You said Blanton not me...............I can make a list of pitchers I would want over GF in a trade. Sox better trade him now or suffer with his enept ass.

Who would these pitchers be the Sox could realistically get without hurting the big league squad?

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jul 29, 2012 -> 08:17 PM)

Anyone can make a list of pitchers but they are not realistically available.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jul 29, 2012 -> 08:17 PM)

The guy has been a very good middle of the rotation starter. Inept? Please.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 29, 2012 -> 08:18 PM)
Who would these pitchers be the Sox could realistically get without hurting the big league squad?

Do not change the question mid stream you said Floyd is better option than anyone we could get in a trade. Do not add the hurting the squad BS! J.Johnson, Dempster, Shields as a start!

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jul 30, 2012 -> 01:21 AM)
Do not change the question mid stream you said Floyd is better option than anyone we could get in a trade. Do not add the hurting the squad BS! J.Johnson, Dempster, Shields as a start!

And none of those are realistic options, IMO. Johnson and Shields cost too much and Dempster wouldn't approve a trade to the Sox. Also, it should be assumed that if they did try to get someone like Johnson or Shields, it would cost them a few players off the big league squad due to the farm system being bare of top prospects.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 29, 2012 -> 08:23 PM)
And none of those are realistic options, IMO. Johnson and Shields cost too much and Dempster wouldn't approve a trade to the Sox. Also, it should be assumed that if they did try to get someone like Johnson or Shields, it would cost them a few players off the big league squad due to the farm system being bare of top prospects.

Tell KW it is unrealistic not me.