Brandon League Traded to the Dodgers

Baron

QUOTE (Noonskadoodle @ Jul 29, 2012 -> 04:23 PM)
Who would you guys say is the most credible reporter out there regarding trade rumors?

Nightengale?...Buster?...Rosenthal?

I feel like for the Sox Rosenthal/Morosi and Nightengale are the best to follow. I think they have a line into KW, I've followed them the past couple of deadlines and they always seem to be the national guys who cover the sox the most.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Frank_Thomas35 @ Jul 29, 2012 -> 05:26 PM)
I feel like for the Sox Rosenthal/Morosi and Nightengale are the best to follow. I think they have a line into KW, I've followed them the past couple of deadlines and they always seem to be the national guys who cover the sox the most.

Yup whenever I see them tweeting about the Sox I def pay attention haha.

QUOTE (Noonskadoodle @ Jul 29, 2012 -> 04:30 PM)
MLB.com is reporting that the Rangers are not high on Josh Johnson at all. So with them not going hard at him & the Angels already with Greinke, maybe the Sox can sneak in?

Rangers are not high on JJ because of the price I am afraid. I don't think the Marlins have a big issue with keeping him.

QUOTE (southside hitman @ Jul 29, 2012 -> 05:37 PM)
Rangers are not high on JJ because of the price I am afraid. I don't think the Marlins have a big issue with keeping him.

Most likely right. Its not a big deal either way.

Im still on the Putz & Bloomquist bandwagon!!! haha

QUOTE (bulokis @ Jul 29, 2012 -> 04:46 PM)
Rosenthal seems like he has an inside track on KW or maybe KW trust him a little bit more.

I think Rosenthal is the best, I think he has the most "inside" information. Gammons is still ok, but I think age is catching up to him and Heyman is also respectable.

QUOTE (spiderman @ Jul 29, 2012 -> 04:57 PM)
I think Rosenthal is the best, I think he has the most "inside" information. Gammons is still ok, but I think age is catching up to him and Heyman is also respectable.

Agree on all counts.

Rosenthal is plugged in more than anyone.

KW certainly has been talking to the Mariners an awful lot. From the Ichiro discussions & now this. You have to think Felix has come up in discussions, & didn't Tank hit an absolute bullet dead center for a homer at Safeco last year?....Their GM is probably still in awe over that.