DING-DONG THE METRODOME IS DEAD- Sox/Twins game thread

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 30, 2012 -> 08:19 PM)
Gotta get the bullpen up before this gets out of hand. And this is also why you absolutely don't even consider trading Floyd.

Yes this is absolutely why you consider trading Floyd. If he brings you the prospects to go out and get a starting pitcher who doesn't walk 11 guys in his last two starts and has pitched past July then do it. Floyd is a 4-5 starter and this don't make a difference in October. Trade Q or Floyd, whoever brings you the beat pitcher back in a package. Floyd blows.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 30, 2012 -> 08:24 PM)
One thing's for sure, if we keep playing like this defensively against the Angels, we're going to be very lucky to take one game against them this weekend at USCF.

Hard to take a game from anyone when your giving 4 and 5 outs or and extra base very inning. Plain lack of focus and Robin needs to right the ship or hold people accountable. Personally after the last two games I would have pulled Alexi to show him it stops now..... Oh wait we can't we don't have a major league suitable SS replacement.

QUOTE (Frank_Thomas35 @ Jul 31, 2012 -> 02:26 AM)
Hard to take a game from anyone when your giving 4 and 5 outs or and extra base very inning. Plain lack of focus and Robin needs to right the ship or hold people accountable. Personally after the last two games I would have pulled Alexi to show him it stops now..... Oh wait we can't we don't have a major league suitable SS replacement.

Please don't tell me you're talking about what would have been if Escobar was still here

QUOTE (Frank_Thomas35 @ Jul 30, 2012 -> 08:26 PM)

Haaa haaaaaa you're funny