DING-DONG THE METRODOME IS DEAD- Sox/Twins game thread

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Caesar @ Jul 30, 2012 -> 08:37 PM)
That kid is ridiculous.

Thanks but not a kid. Played baseball my whole life including college ball for NIU and now coach HS ball. Know a little about baseball, but okay buddy. This is not like some radical idea, it happens all the time.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 30, 2012 -> 07:36 PM)
Sitting him will ensure he will never make an errot again?

I'm gonna go with Alexi is the type of player were time off hurts more than helps.

Edited by kitekrazy

QUOTE (Frank_Thomas35 @ Jul 30, 2012 -> 08:39 PM)
That's a joke, it's been happening since baseball was invented. It's sending a message, I'm not saying send a defensive replacement in that inning right after it happens (although that has happened, and that I feel is unprofessional) but when he comes in after the 1/2 inning you pull him to the side and very "politely" let him know he can spend the rest of the game on the bench thinking about whatever is so important it's taken from your focus on the field. A guy is not going to lose his snit over this unless he is soft.

Anoerexei has his head in the clouds from time to time but these errors were things that just happened.

QUOTE (Frank_Thomas35 @ Jul 30, 2012 -> 08:42 PM)
Thanks but not a kid. Played baseball my whole life including college ball for NIU and now coach HS ball. Know a little about baseball, but okay buddy. This is not like some radical idea, it happens all the time.

You're killing me smalls.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 30, 2012 -> 09:45 PM)
Aceves will get the save opportunity against the Tigers with at least a 2 run lead.

Gonzalez, Middlebrooks and Salty looking for insurance runs. And that annoying Ciriaco is playing SS for them. He kilt us.

He's kilt EVERYONE.