Los Medias Blancas vs. Los Angeles 8/4/12

Quin

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Caesar @ Aug 5, 2012 -> 03:58 AM)
You gotta move Rios up to 3.

KW better be active in trying to get another bat to strengthen the bench, as there are a lot of guys that could use a day off but the problem is the bench is just atrocious right now.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Aug 5, 2012 -> 04:00 AM)
Konerko needs to start hitting to the opposite field again. He did that with a lot of success a few weeks ago to get him out of his one month slump.

He just needs to start hitting the ball hard again. It's not like he's hitting into bad luck right now.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Aug 4, 2012 -> 10:59 PM)
I hope Robin learns that you pitch your best relievers at home in an extra inning game first. Not last.

Isn't that exactly what we did? We got through 4 innings with no runs scored and 4.1 innings with 1 run scored.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 5, 2012 -> 04:03 AM)
Isn't that exactly what we did? We got through 4 innings with no runs scored and 4.1 innings with 1 run scored.

Yeah, Ventura clearly is lacking in confidence in Reed right now. That's fine, I'm not upset with using Crain, Myers and Thornton. It was pitching to Kendrick with the open base that made zero sense.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Aug 4, 2012 -> 08:59 PM)
I hope Robin learns that you pitch your best relievers at home in an extra inning game first. Not last.

I think they've been trying to buy Addison some extra rest. I heard Stoney talking on the radio and saying that the MLB workload is catching up to Addison a bit.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 4, 2012 -> 08:05 PM)
Yeah, Ventura clearly is lacking in confidence in Reed right now. That's fine, I'm not upset with using Crain, Myers and Thornton. It was pitching to Kendrick with the open base that made zero sense.

nah, it's classic thornton. throw a high change to a guy when you're 3-2, 2 out, instead of your best pitch (aka, the fastball).