Silva vs Pierre?

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Aug 24, 2012 -> 07:50 AM)
I'm just making an educated guess here, but there's no chance in hell Greg Jackson lets Jones take that fight on 8 days or one month notice, in fact, the way Jones is running his career, if Glover performs the way I and many others think he will, Jones will be dodging him for awhile.

This is what I have a problem with.. I agree that Chael does not deserve anything close to a shot at the LHW title, but God help us if this is the future of the UFC with fighters dodging opponents and picking and choosing who they want and when they want to fight. I guess we should have saw this coming when at first Jones was adamant about not fighting Rashad. Bisping and Chuck were blasting Jones on twitter last night about defending the belt like a champ, and as meatballish as that sounds i think they have a point. I dont want the UFC to turn into a boxing mentality because of one guy thats star gets big enough that even he can override Dana White.