Return of an All-Star: Sale vs Royals

Steve9347

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Caesar @ Aug 6, 2012 -> 06:44 PM)
Yeah he was. The Royals suck and there is no reason we should struggle against them. Thats my point. He wants to say "consider myself warned" so be it. Im stating facts, and that is all.

3-3. 6 total games and they took 2 out of 3 the last time they played. You are busy overreacting. Whatever happened in the past couple years is the past couple years. This is a different team.

You are just being an overreacting brat in this thread.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Aug 6, 2012 -> 08:47 PM)
3-3. 6 total games and they took 2 out of 3 the last time they played. You are busy overreacting. Whatever happened in the past couple years is the past couple years. This is a different team.

You are just being an overreacting brat.

Not overreacting. Even Hawk has said it. Brat? Really? You call me a brat? Haa haaaaaaaaaaaaa

QUOTE (Caesar @ Aug 6, 2012 -> 06:48 PM)
Not overreacting. Even Hawk has said it. Brat? Really? You call me a brat? Haa haaaaaaaaaaaaa

I don't give a rats ass what Hawk said. Hawk doesn't whine in every game thread. You have done nothing but whine, whine, whine. This isn't whiniest.com, its Soxtalk.com. And I'm still waiting on a quality post or two in this thread out of you.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Aug 6, 2012 -> 06:50 PM)
This curve is just f***ing with AJ right now.

He's looked great tonight. Really mixing in pitches, changing the eye-level, really good command. Great outing. Sox have to keep battling and somehow fight this one out.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Aug 6, 2012 -> 08:50 PM)
I don't give a rats ass what Hawk said. Hawk doesn't whine in every game thread. You have done nothing but whine, whine, whine. This isn't whiniest, its Soxtalk. And I'm still waiting on a quality post or two in this thread out of you.

If I've learned one thing from Soxtalk, it's never f*** with Jason.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Aug 6, 2012 -> 08:50 PM)
I don't give a rats ass what Hawk said. Hawk doesn't whine in every game thread. You have done nothing but whine, whine, whine. This isn't whiniest, its Soxtalk. And I'm still waiting on a quality post or two in this thread out of you.

Ok. Were you a cheerleader in high school?