Return of an All-Star: Sale vs Royals

Steve9347

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Caesar @ Aug 7, 2012 -> 01:37 AM)
This struggling with KC s*** needs to end. Its ridiculous

Having De Aza out hurts, as he's been such a catalyst. The bottom of the Sox order flat out sucks, and with Dunn/PK struggling so badly, we need all the offense we can get.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 6, 2012 -> 08:38 PM)
Having De Aza out hurts, as he's been such a catalyst. The bottom of the Sox order flat out sucks, and with Dunn/PK struggling so badly, we need all the offense we can get.

Im not just talking about tonight. This s*** has been going on too long. This team sucks. Flat out sucks

QUOTE (southsidepride15 @ Aug 6, 2012 -> 08:36 PM)
And they were just playing Don't Stop Believin' at Tiger Stadium...

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 6, 2012 -> 08:37 PM)
What the hell were they thinking on that pitch?

Between these 2 things I'm so angry I cannot see straight.

Billy Butler...yeah, let him beat you. Of everyone in the lineup, let their perrenial all-star f***ing beat you on a 2-0 fastball!!!

QUOTE (Caesar @ Aug 6, 2012 -> 06:39 PM)
Im not just talking about tonight. This s*** has been going on too long. This team sucks. Flat out sucks

WTF. They have been playing great baseball the past 2 weeks and scoring 6 runs per game over the past 6 weeks.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Aug 6, 2012 -> 08:40 PM)
Hawk with loser talk. I would rather play the Yankees than the Royals. realyy?? Trust me, teams love playing the Royals.

He's making me sick and doesn't realize how assinine he sounds.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Aug 7, 2012 -> 02:40 AM)
Hawk with loser talk. I would rather play the Yankees than the Royals. realyy?? Trust me, teams love playing the Royals.

Yeah, that was absolutely ridiculous. I'm sure he'd rather face Sabathia than Guthrie this week.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Aug 6, 2012 -> 08:40 PM)
WTF. They have been playing great baseball the past 2 weeks and scoring 6 runs per game over the past 6 weeks.

Really? Look at the damn record of them against KC. They struggle with KC. If you choose to ignore that, then thats fine.

+1. I know how I am. But I've had flat nothing to say negatively about the Sox this year (outside of Dunn taking three true outcome to another level).

Oh s***. Was he saying the royals suck? If that's the case, nevermind. lol.

Edited by Jordan4life

Out of curiosity, for those of you griping. Sale went 7 innings, showed great stuff, and gave up 2 runs (on two well deserved homers). Mendoza has looked pretty darn good too.

Shutup, relax, and enjoy the performance (this has been a well played game thus far, regardless of the score).

He was talking about the Royals right? The Royals are a team the Sox should hand their lunch. Night in and night out.

QUOTE (southsidepride15 @ Aug 6, 2012 -> 08:42 PM)
He was talking about the Royals right? The Royals are a team the Sox should hand their lunch. Night in and night out.

Yeah he was. The Royals suck and there is no reason we should struggle against them. Thats my point. He wants to say "consider myself warned" so be it. Im stating facts, and that is all.