Jakemeister vs Royals in "Jake N Bake"

Steve9347

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 7, 2012 -> 09:20 PM)
playing for one run off of Chen with Danks bunting was crazy, especially considering how KC ALWAYS fights back vs the Sox.

Well the Royals can hit fastballs, so of course we pump them in over and over. Another team in our division that we lose the game before we take the field. Other teams beat the royals by destroying their bad pitching. We get into pitching duels that are created by our hitters.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 7, 2012 -> 09:19 PM)
Damn idiots in our pen

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 7, 2012 -> 09:20 PM)
WTH is with Leyson Septimo? He comes in for 4 pitches, throws 4 balls, then gets sat back down.

great job, jerkface

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 7, 2012 -> 09:26 PM)
We're down by 3, so its swing at everything time... sigh

I like how you are the exact opposite of the way you are when talking about the Bulls. Total negativity.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 7, 2012 -> 09:28 PM)
I like how you are the exact opposite of the way you are when talking about the Bulls. Total negativity.

I don't get the name calling, what is he 15?

Don't get me wrong, I've probably said f*** you xxx player before, but idiots? jerk? LMAO.

I chalk this up to our players making the Royals into the Twins. Put a Yankee uni on these guys and we destroy them.

Now we have had two days of the broadcast team talking about how hard they are to beat. Not really. It's just another mental hurdle we need to overcome.