Jakemeister vs Royals in "Jake N Bake"

Steve9347

I don't get the name calling, what is he 15?

Don't get me wrong, I've probably said f*** you xxx player before, but idiots? jerk? LMAO.

uhh...right. f*** you is ok, but idiot and jerk is not?

idiot and jerk is actually less harsh than f*** you imo

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Aug 8, 2012 -> 02:31 AM)
I chalk this up to our players making the Royals into the Twins. Put a Yankee uni on these guys and we destroy them.

Now we have had two days of the broadcast team talking about how hard they are to beat. Not really. It's just another mental hurdle we need to overcome.

You really made a great point about throwing way too many fastballs to KC hitters. This was a disappointing start by Peavy considering Perez and Escobar weren't playing.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 7, 2012 -> 09:32 PM)
uhh...right. f*** you is ok, but idiot and jerk is not?

idiot and jerk is actually less harsh than f*** you imo

For sure, I just think you're overreacting this game a bit, this game is more on Ventura leaving Peavy in too long. Septimo is a pitcher they have the least confidence in, chances are he WILL be giving up hits.

Jones (and bullpen in general) has been good for us the last 12 games or so.

Edited by justBLAZE

For sure, I just think you're overreacting this game a bit, this game is more on Ventura leaving Peavy in too long. Septimo is a pitcher they have the least confidence in, chances are he won't be giving up hits.

Jones (and bullpen in general) has been good for us the last 12 games or so.

I'm not over reacting, I'm already over it.

go get em tomorrow

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 8, 2012 -> 03:41 AM)
Considering what we got for the bottom of our roster, I am OK with it.

I agree he used Lillibridge and Escobar perfectly to make acquisitions, but doesn't mean you can't try to get some bench players for cheap the next few weeks. Teams don't seem to be giving up much for guys like Baker or Mijares. Like I said earlier, you need to have a legit back-up 3rd baseman with Youk and his injury issues.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Aug 7, 2012 -> 09:41 PM)
Chris Getz is garbage. I'm pissed we ever gave Teahen an extension, not the trade we made for him.

He's hitting better than Gordon. He may not be anything more than a bench player, but he's a solid bench player.