Jim Miller Out For the Season

Chisoxfn

Its just been reported that his season has come to an end. Prelimanary MRI reports show that he has a slight tear of his MCL as well as a hyperextended knee.

Jauron has said that Chandler will start next week and they will use Burris very similar to the way they used him last week.

Please don't let Jauron be here when the Bears are trying to groom their future qb(The guy we draft this year)

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

Its just been reported that his season has come to an end. Prelimanary MRI reports show that he has a slight tear of his MCL as well as a hyperextended knee.

Jauron has said that Chandler will start next week and they will use Burris very similar to the way they used him last week.

Please don't let Jauron be here when the Bears are trying to groom their future qb(The guy we draft this year)

that should make the draft as in drafting a qb. what is your take on that kid from marshall.

I like him quite a bit. I haven't seen him near as much as I've seen Palmer and Banks.

I like Ragone a ton too. In all honesty, the guys I like the most are Banks, Palmer and Ragone, but I hear so much great things about Leftwich that its hard to turn him down.

I saw him once last year and he was very impressive, but i plan on watching his bowl game and then watching the senior bowls and all the other postseason games.

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

I like him quite a bit.  I haven't seen him near as much as I've seen Palmer and Banks.

I like Ragone a ton too.  In all honesty, the guys I like the most are Banks, Palmer and Ragone, but I hear so much great things about Leftwich that its hard to turn him down.

I saw him once last year and he was very impressive, but i plan on watching his bowl game and then watching the senior bowls and all the other postseason games.

palmer is my guy i would like to take. but having that marhall kid is hard to pass up.

it would have been nice to start burris when we suffered our 8th loss which meant the season was over...then we would have had 6 games to evaluate him...maybe he wasnt ready but if in those 6 games he showed enough promise to prove that he could be a good QB we would have to draft one..which we suck at anyways...no matter which QB we draft..he will be the next cade mcnown...

i agree 100% when madden said in the green bay game that someteams just cant draft a QB and thats the bears...no matter who they draft fails...

bears draft LB's and RB's...not QB's...its like a jinx or something

i think that palmer is too much of a college qb where he can run college type plays more than an nfl type of guy. ofcourse he can be good but i dont know about greatness. Leftwich is growing on me and i still like mid rounder gesser. Manning would also be really interesting, but going to a small college his talent may be a little raw. I would love to also dump holdman, draft kasey urlacher, and move him outside with that speed. Yea Burris was funny the bears like refused to let him throw on that last drive, and im pissed chandler is starting against the jets, but im sure he will get hurt before halftime. Jauron will do the same thing next year with a rookie but they just cant give up after a year on him like they did to mcnown, otherwise slowly implementing him behind one of the greates ever, Miller, is great learning experience. If chandler is also there to teach the guy its good like Vick for example.