GT: Royals @ Sox, 7:10, CSN

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 9, 2012 -> 03:18 AM)
In the long run having Quintana strong and ADA healthy trumps a bad one game, overall.

:notworthy

I can safely say that without a healthy ADA, this team has no chance to make the postseason. If he's injured, you can't even think about platooning Viciedo, etc.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 8, 2012 -> 09:16 PM)
A's have been bombing away with the long ball. I still get so frustrating thinking that they got Reddick and more for Bailey.

Reddick bothers me for some reason. Very good player, just annoys me for some reason, can't even tell you why.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 8, 2012 -> 09:17 PM)
AJ loses the grip a lot like that

Bad inning from him. Sick nastyness from Jesse though!

Nick Blackburn and Jeremy Guthrie have shut down the 1st place Sox in the last few weeks.

Good thing Humber is still on the team, cause I would not wanna see this offense against him haha

QUOTE (chw42 @ Aug 9, 2012 -> 03:22 AM)
This is our last chance here. I don't see us hitting Holland in the 9th.

With how Guthrie's thrown and the BS part of the lineup up, I like our chances in the 9th much better. Danks swings like he's just happy to hit the ball. No authority at all, and he needs to stop making weak outs on the first pitch.

QUOTE (Caesar @ Aug 9, 2012 -> 02:24 AM)
When we lose this division we can look back on this series as to why. No offense and Ventura resting PK and Rios for no reason.

Rios has a bad back, and there are a lot of games you can always look back at as season changers. This series wouldn't even be close to some of the worse losses on the year.

Edited by fathom