Oakland A's @ Chicago White Sox

justBLAZE

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 10, 2012 -> 07:35 PM)
It's really too bad they weren't able to unload Floyd at the deadline like it seems they were trying to. A's are just swinging the bats really well right now, and I don't think this Sox offense can keep up with them.

I want him gone this winter find a sucker and unload him.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 11, 2012 -> 01:44 AM)
lighter bat? softer swing? Do something Tank.

It's just so frustrating that Konerko is out a week, as Sox have very little choice but to keep playing Viciedo. His swing is longer now than I've seen it in a Sox uniform.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 11, 2012 -> 01:45 AM)
I really hope they figure out a way for things to start clicking again for him soon.

He looks mentally defeated at the plate. He swung at some pitches over the last week that were a good 18 inches off the plate, and immediately put his head down. You know my stance is that the Sox are being extremely stubborn with the bench right now and they can't let this offense continue to have so many easy outs in it. Danks has been terrible at the plate since the ASB as well.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 10, 2012 -> 07:46 PM)
He looks mentally defeated at the plate. He swung at some pitches over the last week that were a good 18 inches off the plate, and immediately put his head down. You know my stance is that the Sox are being extremely stubborn with the bench right now and they can't let this offense continue to have so many easy outs in it. Danks has been terrible at the plate since the ASB as well.

He's only 23 though