Oakland A's @ Chicago White Sox

justBLAZE

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 10, 2012 -> 07:41 PM)
Absolutely, especially if they're not going to try and get some more offense into Konerko's spot for the next week. Danks is nothing more than a late inning defensive replacement.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 10, 2012 -> 07:42 PM)
It's such a weak swing though. Seems very prone to popping it up to center due to very little torque on his swing. I am confident in saying that in a pennant race, you better not try and play him and Viciedo at the same time for a week. That would seem like a foolish plan.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Aug 10, 2012 -> 07:43 PM)
You wonder how he hit for all that power in AAA this year.

This was the page I left my browser on.

So...let the crow be eaten in the name of a White Sox winner!!! :D

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Danks just timed that perfectly and crushed it. Sox needed that victory and got it. Every series is big the rest of the season and a win in the opener of this one was HUGE. It would be nice to somehow sweep these guys cause winning more than one in Toronto might be tough.

QUOTE (Jake @ Aug 10, 2012 -> 10:07 PM)
This was the page I left my browser on.

So...let the crow be eaten in the name of a White Sox winner!!! :D

I'll eat crow all year if it means the Sox win.

Tank swings so hard and hit a solo homer tonight. Danks swings so fluidly and easily and hits a solo home run tonight. Nice bombs. It is amazing how our victory formula never changes. Home runs and decent pitching when we win. Floyd gave up the three early but made it a good enough start and the pen was good tonight.

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Aug 10, 2012 -> 10:13 PM)
Can't we get a decent looking girl with a brain to do the post game interviews? That was awful.

Ha I know! I was so happy to be free of Sarah, but that was not a good start.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 11, 2012 -> 03:20 AM)
I don't care what comes out of their mouths, but can we get these reporter girls to wear skimpier outfits? Please. That's all I ask for.

MLB.com cut away. Sometimes they show the interview. Is the new girl hot?

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ Aug 10, 2012 -> 09:16 PM)

from what ive seen in the past, aj does seems like a fake tough guy. like with the cubs incident

AJ knocked Barrett on his ass on a totally clean play. Barrett got up and sucker punched AJ right in the jaw and it didn't even phase AJ. Then Podsednik jumped all over Barrett. AJ handled it well, and then got suspended for a game even though he did absolutely nothing wrong and did not even retaliate.

Doing things like charging the mound and getting yourself suspended for several games during a pennant race isn't being tough, it's just being stupid.

MLB.com cut away. Sometimes they show the interview. Is the new girl hot?

Hotter than Kustok, but meh. Kustok had a bubbly personality that made her attractive.

I don't even know who this new girl is, but its obvious they just picked someone who looks pretty. If thats the criteria then just make her wear a bikini doing interviews, I say.