THE Rockraines

RockRaines

QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 13, 2012 -> 04:12 PM)
Congrats to you too then, BMags (I am assuming "quite the experience doesn't mean she turned you down :)!

Did you guys ever move out to SF?

No, unfortunately we had a non-compete clause we didn't know about. Happily in Chicago. Though I wish college kids would stop moving to logan square, rent is skyrocketing.

Congrats, Rock :cheers

Not to sound lame, but I do look forward to the day when I'm in your position. I mean, I really enjoy life right now and not being tied down. I enjoy doing whatever I damn well please and can't imagine getting married yet (I'm 24). But I also look forward to the time in my life when I do end up getting married. I don't know if that makes sense...

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Aug 13, 2012 -> 09:52 PM)

Not to sound lame, but I do look forward to the day when I'm in your position. I mean, I really enjoy life right now and not being tied down. I enjoy doing whatever I damn well please and can't imagine getting married yet (I'm 24). But I also look forward to the time in my life when I do end up getting married. I don't know if that makes sense...

Wait until you start getting hungover for real, being able to spend a night in with someone you care about seems way more awesome than it did a few years ago.

QUOTE (bmags @ Aug 13, 2012 -> 04:02 PM)
Wait until you start getting hungover for real, being able to spend a night in with someone you care about seems way more awesome than it did a few years ago.

Haha, my older siblings can attest to that.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Aug 13, 2012 -> 04:52 PM)

I'm almost 31 and still can do whatever I want any of the time. The key is finding the person who lets you be who you are.

QUOTE (bmags @ Aug 13, 2012 -> 05:02 PM)

What's also awesome is when you are hungover for real, and that special person you care about brings you Gatorade when you can't get out of bed. True love right there.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 14, 2012 -> 09:58 AM)
I'm almost 31 and still can do whatever I want any of the time. The key is finding the person who lets you be who you are.

Uff, I'm approaching 28 and everybody is getting on me for not even having a 'serious' relationship.

Exactly on the bold part!

Edited by justBLAZE

QUOTE (bmags @ Aug 13, 2012 -> 11:02 PM)

But how many times can you get hung over before she accuses you of being a drunk or a bum? Sorry to rain on the romance parade.

Just kidding. Forgive me but I couldn't resist. Some women tend to nag after a while.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 18, 2012 -> 11:46 AM)
LOL. Now we'll see how the wedding band effect works. I'm guessing in reverse.

I can't remember where I saw it, but there was a cartoon with wedding couples, and thought bubbles were above their heads for what they were thinking as they said their "I Do's."

The woman's was, "YES! No more blow jobs, no more blow jobs!"