That's a redi uni, bench mob ,sunday lineup ,no bench ,

CaliSoxFanViaSWside

Good to pick up a game on the tigers going into their respective series. Detroit is heading to Minnesota, and they could easily sweep them. Hopefully Anibal Sanchez continues his bad pitching and the Twins offense can do some damage.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 12, 2012 -> 05:51 PM)
Good to pick up a game on the tigers going into their respective series. Detroit is heading to Minnesota, and they could easily sweep them. Hopefully Anibal Sanchez continues his bad pitching and the Twins offense can do some damage.

It would have sucked to lose ground to the Tigers this week seeing how we played lesser opponents.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Aug 12, 2012 -> 05:58 PM)
It would have sucked to lose ground to the Tigers this week seeing how we played lesser opponents.

Losing 2 of 3 to the royals still pisses me off. And Thornton blowing the lead last night doesnt sit with me well either. Over the next month, they need to iron out some of the lapses and bad decisions if they want a shot at the playoffs.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 12, 2012 -> 05:51 PM)

Detroit is only 5-4 this season vs. the Twins. Just sayin'

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 12, 2012 -> 05:00 PM)
Losing 2 of 3 to the royals still pisses me off. And Thornton blowing the lead last night doesnt sit with me well either. Over the next month, they need to iron out some of the lapses and bad decisions if they want a shot at the playoffs.

Could have definitely won 6 or 7 on this homestand instead of 5, but given that we took series' from the Angels and Oakland, I am fairly satisfied with the results, regardless of what Detroit did.

Nice to see the fight in these guys, as usual.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 12, 2012 -> 11:00 PM)

True. This road trip on paper promises to be a bad one. Toronto usually handles the White Sox and the Royals play good baseball against just one team: The White Sox. I'd say KC wins 2 of 3 again (one win is about all we can expect; KC is so bad you'd think we will be able to get the one victory and avoid what would be a devastating sweep). The key is to split the four-gamer with Toronto. If that happens, the Sox go 3-4 in the next two series. Not great, but I don't see any better record than that and a worse record than that is entirely possible.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 12, 2012 -> 08:00 PM)
True. This road trip on paper promises to be a bad one. Toronto usually handles the White Sox and the Royals play good baseball against just one team: The White Sox. I'd say KC wins 2 of 3 again (one win is about all we can expect; KC is so bad you'd think we will be able to get the one victory and avoid what would be a devastating sweep). The key is to split the four-gamer with Toronto. If that happens, the Sox go 3-4 in the next two series. Not great, but I don't see any better record than that and a worse record than that is entirely possible.

As is a better one, stay upbeat , screw what you think and believe ! This team has fight . I don't know how it will turn out but they are very worthy of support.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 12, 2012 -> 10:00 PM)

Toronto is really, really beat up right now. If there is ever a good time to play them, it is right now.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 12, 2012 -> 10:00 PM)

They should send you into the locker room to motivate the team!