Post-Season Invoices

NorthSideSox72

Recently, the Bears institued a Pay-As-We-Play process, where you give them your credit card #, but you aren't charged for the tickets until it's official that a home playoff game will happen. If the playoffs don't happen, then you aren't charged. (other than a small handling fee)

Do the Sox offer an option like that or do you have to give them all the money now?

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Aug 14, 2012 -> 12:24 PM)
My attendance has been pretty shameful this year, I'll feel kind of guilty about being able to get these through the club rather than Stubhub and whatever dollar amount brokers deem they're worth.

With a commute from the Yukon Territories, I can hardly blame you.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 14, 2012 -> 11:20 AM)
Recently, the Bears institued a Pay-As-We-Play process, where you give them your credit card #, but you aren't charged for the tickets until it's official that a home playoff game will happen. If the playoffs don't happen, then you aren't charged. (other than a small handling fee)

Do the Sox offer an option like that or do you have to give them all the money now?

I wish.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 14, 2012 -> 11:20 AM)

Holy crap - they DID do this! Well, sort of.

Last year, you had to pay the full amount by a certain date, or in parts by a certain date, if you wanted to keep your seats. And the dates were all well before end of season.

I just got the email, and sure enough... you can either choose to pay the full balance, or you can have the Sox auto-debit the amounts for each level of the playoffs, as they clinch them. They send the full ticket sheets regardless. Nice!