GT 8/14: CHW @ TOR, 6:07pm CT

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (flavum @ Aug 15, 2012 -> 12:50 AM)
I don't understand the Wise bashing. He got an RBI the other day. He's here because the Sox have no farm system.

Just have to deal with it until Konerko gets back and September 1st gets here.

I still would have rather seen Dan Johnson over Wise or Danks, but Wise provides more offense than Danks at this moment.

QUOTE (flavum @ Aug 14, 2012 -> 06:50 PM)
I don't understand the Wise bashing. He got an RBI the other day. He's here because the Sox have no farm system.

Just have to deal with it until Konerko gets back and September 1st gets here.

The Wise hate goes back to 08 - 09 and Ozzie mishandling of DeWayne.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Aug 14, 2012 -> 11:59 PM)
Such pathetic offensive contributions.

Is it a surprise that Beckham started to struggle once Konerko went down? It's like he needs perfect conditions to be mentally focused. He's probably blaming himself for his mentor getting injured.

Henderson Porcello on the mound so far. Sox struggling like crazy of late to score without the long ball. ADA, Youk, Rios and Ramirez all have cooled off big time. Hard to win when you're already without Konerko in the lineup. Team just has to find a way for a few bloops and then a blast.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 14, 2012 -> 05:00 PM)
Is it a surprise that Beckham started to struggle once Konerko went down? It's like he needs perfect conditions to be mentally focused. He's probably blaming himself for his mentor getting injured.

Beckham started struggling in Glendale