What do you look like?

Heads22

5'9'', 140, blonde hair

If we ever get our pictures scanned from the wedding we went to, Ill post a pic.

Its Beavis!!! :headbang

Nothing wrong with that....except that I'd probably be the biggest dumbass in the world ;)

Yeah but he is funny! ;)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5'9'', 140, blonde hair

If we ever get our pictures scanned from the wedding we went to, Ill post a pic.

Nothing wrong with that....except that I'd probably be the biggest dumbass in the world ;)

Yeah but he is funny! ;)

That he is

I think Beavis and Butthead was the greatest cartoon ever created, as far as pure comedy goes. Nothing beats that.

5'9'', 140, blonde hair

Yeah but he is funny! ;)

That he is

I think Beavis and Butthead was the greatest cartoon ever created, as far as pure comedy goes. Nothing beats that.

One of the best shows created, period. Cartoons or not............... :headbang

5'9'', 140, blonde hair

Yeah but he is funny! ;)

That he is

One of the best shows created, period. Cartoons or not............... :headbang

Yeah, probably. It's just too damn bad that Mike Judge started making King of the Hill and stopped making Beavis and Butthead. He would have made more money with Beavis and Butthead, so why stop?

I can't think of many shows that I have liked more then Beavis and Butthead, now that I think of it. Maybe it is the greatest show ever. Which is why I thankful for Kazaa....a beautiful thing it is. You can download episodes of B&Bhead.

For old-time wrestling fans, I was told at one point that I looked like "The Model, Rick Martel", but without muscles - I didn't mind that comparison so much.

Did you have the perfume like the Model did?

"yes, yes, the sweet smell of 'Arrogance', because all you fat, out-of-shape lazy Americans stink, and it is up to I, the Model, to make you smell a little better!"

:lol:

I did enjoy that stupid character for a while, but I never saw any resemblance between me and him...although I WAS flying the Mullet proudly at that point, as was ALMOST EVERYONE back then!

I heard a rumor that I looked like a 35 year old...  :huh:

:P Maury!!

Ian you DICK! :fyou There are cetrain things you must know in life as a young man. here are 3...........................

Never answer a womans'question of age or weight, and never If one of your friends do, YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO TELL THE WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!! She will never let that person hear the end of it. :bang :bang :bang :bang

Oh.. nice. Encourage him to LIE! Just cause YOU have to.. doesn't mean others do! :P

Honesty is a very good quality. :headbang

And no.. you'll NEVER hear the end of it... :finger

I did enjoy that stupid character for a while, but I never saw any resemblance between me and him...although I WAS flying the Mullet proudly at that point, as was ALMOST EVERYONE back then!

The Model was a good mid-card heel.

Anywho, next time I see you, can "the Macho Man" record a message on my voice mail? That'll rule. :headbang

Mullets we're so cool back then, or so I've heard.

The Model was a good mid-card heel.

Anywho, next time I see you, can "the Macho Man" record a message on my voice mail? That'll rule.  :headbang

Mullets we're so cool back then, or so I've heard.

Absolutely, I'd be glad to do a Macho answering machine message for ya.

One time, a buddy of mine asked me to call his kid as Savage, and I talked to the kid for like 10 minutes. My buddy told me later that his son was running around their living room, all geeked up about talking to Savage.

I felt like a mall Santa - in a good way.

And yes, Mullets ROCKED back in the day, but they were sweaty as hell in summer. :lol: :lolhitting

Absolutely, I'd be glad to do a Macho answering machine message for ya.

One time, a buddy of mine asked me to call his kid as Savage, and I talked to the kid for like 10 minutes. My buddy told me later that his son was running around their living room, all geeked up about talking to Savage.

I felt like a mall Santa - in a good way.

Sweet, because my voice mail message now is lame. It's just me saying, "I'm not here at the moment, leave your number, and I'll call you back." But for some reason, when I recorded the message, half the words didn't get picked up, so it's about half of the above message.

Dig it!