GT 8/16: CHW @ TOR, 6:07pm CT

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 16, 2012 -> 12:36 PM)
Any news on Orlando Hudson? the way he acted last night, it looked like Jose Lopez had his ticket punched to join the white sox

X-Rays negative, no break, just a bruise. Then again, it isn't like he was going to play again for like a week anyway.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 16, 2012 -> 01:42 PM)
X-Rays negative, no break, just a bruise. Then again, it isn't like he was going to play again for like a week anyway.

He still ought to be put on the DL with Lopez up. He's literally unusable for the next several days. If anyone gets hurt, that's a legit problem.

When was the last time we won a 4 game series in Toronto? It'll be so awesome to get one of those.

It would make the inevitable series loss to KC easier to swallow.

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (chw42 @ Aug 16, 2012 -> 01:17 PM)
When was the last time we won a 4 game series in Toronto? It'll be so awesome to get one of those.

It would make the inevitable series loss to KC easier to swallow.

Sametime as the last time we won 2 in a row (really it was 3) up there. 2006 I believe.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Aug 16, 2012 -> 11:28 AM)
MLB.TV Free game of the day.

Question do they block it out if your within a certain area of chicago? Bc I do not get WCIU on tv, however I live in La Salle, IL (about 100 miles west of chicago right off I-80) and was wondering if it would be blacked out on MLB.TV. If not, how do I go about watching the game on there? Thanks fellas!

Question do they block it out if your within a certain area of chicago? Bc I do not get WCIU on tv, however I live in La Salle, IL (about 100 miles west of chicago right off I-80) and was wondering if it would be blacked out on MLB.TV. If not, how do I go about watching the game on there? Thanks fellas!

Yes, they will block it out in LaSalle even though you won't be able to get the game on TV. Sorry.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 16, 2012 -> 01:18 PM)
Sametime as the last time we won 2 in a row (really it was 3) up there. 2006 I believe.

Yup. The 2nd series up there in 2006. Here is the ugly recap of Sox games north of the border:

5/06: 1-2

8/06: 2-1

6/07: 1-3

5/08: 0-4 (1-7 overall)

5/09: 0-4 (1-6 overall)

4/10: 2-2

5/11: 1-3

8/12: 3-1 :pray

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Aug 16, 2012 -> 01:32 PM)
Yes, they will block it out in LaSalle even though you won't be able to get the game on TV. Sorry.

This is something that really irritates me. I live in the very SW corner of WI. I am close enough to be considered in the White Sox territory, but obviously too far away to get WCIU. I pay close to $100/month for satellite and $120/yr for MLB.tv yet I still have to miss 1 or 2 games a week because of MLB's stupid blackout rules. They really need to look at those rules because they are completely bogus.