GT 8/17: CHW @ KAN, 7:10pm CT

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ Aug 17, 2012 -> 09:08 PM)
hopefully it doesnt start getting in their heads like with the twins in the past

I believe it already has. There is no other reason on why this garbage rotten team becomes world beaters when they face us. Guys with high ERAs throw their best games, we struggle to keep them in check and something stupid happens. They have already Twinned the Royals. You get that from the TV crew who starts the "Well playing the Royals is like playing the Yankees garbage that they have been spitting out." Trust me, lots of teams would like to have the Royals in their division. Just ask the AL East.

QUOTE (flavum @ Aug 18, 2012 -> 03:31 AM)
This isn't a knock on Sale, but I wish they used a 6th starter tonight and had Sale and Peavy the other two games.

Yeah, you were saying that last Sunday/Monday. Sale's ERA now 4.04 since the ASB, and his BAA is nearly 80 pts higher than it was during the first half of the year.

Edited by fathom

I have a feeling that this series needs to get a little heated. Our guys need to start hating these f***ers' guts. Hell, they knocked Konerko out for a week (accident or no accident). I'm tired of losing to this piece of s*** team.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Aug 18, 2012 -> 03:38 AM)
I love it when Hawk announces the pitching matchup and uses Cy Chen. A f***ing pennant race and we are letting garbage teams beat us because we invent a boogie man.

KC must be outscoring the White Sox by 20 runs in the 6th and 7th innings this year.