Hawk Harrelson

Jordan4life_2003

I don't know how many of u heard.  But Hawk and DJ for whatever reason brought up Pat Burrell.  Hawk menitoned how good looking and handsome he was.  This not to long after Hawk sayin how FOINE Neal Cotts was.  I'm startin to wonder....................

Ummm straight men can see when other men are good looking, too. :huh:

Guest Ncorgbl
I don't know how many of u heard.  But Hawk and DJ for whatever reason brought up Pat Burrell.  Hawk menitoned how good looking and handsome he was.  This not to long after Hawk sayin how FOINE Neal Cotts was.  I'm startin to wonder....................

Don't bother yourself wondering.

Nice homophobia...

Quit assuming everything is homophobia. Wondering if Hawk is gay is kinda stupid, but its not homophobia. Being curious is just being curious. This homophobia paranoia is beginning to get out of hand. IF YOU ARE DIFFERENT, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE CURIOUSITY. The world is not out to "get you"............. :rolleyes:

No, I don't think Hawk is a switch hitter, but if he is, that doesn't change him. 

He's still a kick ass announcer and if him calling Neal Cotts fine means Cotts pitches better, then I'll call him fine too.  I know Steff will  :lol:

I dont see anything wrong with a straight guy mentioning that another guy is good looking. Its normal, if you ask me. :huh:

No, I don't think Hawk is a switch hitter, but if he is, that doesn't change him. 

He's still a kick ass announcer and if him calling Neal Cotts fine means Cotts pitches better, then I'll call him fine too.  I know Steff will  :lol:

Hawk's about as gay as Bartolo is anorexic, not that there's anything wrong with it.

I dont see anything wrong with a straight guy mentioning that another guy is good looking. Its normal, if you ask me. :huh:

I know one thing, other girls call other girls hot all the time. So how is it any different for guys?

I do know though that many guys aren't willing to say that. I am probably one of them. There is just something about me that doens't like calling another guy attractive. Like if my sister would ask me is the guy hot, I'd be like, see for yourself :D

And no I'm not homophobic.

I know one thing, other girls call other girls hot all the time. So how is it any different for guys?

I do know though that many guys aren't willing to say that. I am probably one of them. There is just something about me that doens't like calling another guy attractive. Like if my sister would ask me is the guy hot, I'd be like, see for yourself :D

WEll i certainly dont go around saying oh wow that guy is good looking, but if someone asks my opinion, i have no problem saying yes or no. Yeah maybe Hawk is a little weird in doing so(assuming he is straight), but i certainly dont think it makes him gay, nor do i care if he IS gay.......

Its just not a guy thing. :huh:

Mmmmmm.. Cotts.... Yummy!!! :rolleyes:

Where's that shake head smiley when you need it? :huh: ;)

Hawk isn't "gay" for saying Pat Burrell is a good looking young man. Hell, Gash called himself handsom, I believe....is he gay with himself? You'll just have to ask him

Regardless, Hawk is one of the best commentators of all time. He is one of the few guys that could actually call a game by himself and the game would still be fun. He is, as one person put it, a play-by-play guy AND a color commentator.

Guest hotsoxchick1

omfg i cant believe i just wasted time readin this.... if you want to know if hawk is gay just ask his wife ok.. im sure she would know for sure....... :rolleyes: