GT: Chicago White Sox @ at KC Royals

justBLAZE

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Aug 19, 2012 -> 12:57 PM)
Beckhams not even swinging at strikes. Robin should bench him again.

Well, Saladino's definitely not ready to play 3B or 2B next year.

Wonder what Williams will do?

What's Sanchez doing these days?

I remember arguing with Marty about acquiring Guthrie as our 5th/6th guy and now he's sliced us and diced us twice this season already. Put anyone in a Royals' uniform, they can add CY to their name. It would have been worth 2 games in the standings just to keep him off KC.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 19, 2012 -> 02:03 PM)
I ain't even mad. It's comical at this point.

You do realize it's 0-0, right? It's comical that the Bulls, a franchise that's done basically nothing outside of 1 run to the conference finals since 23, can do no wrong in your mind. Yet you continue to whine like a little girl despite the Sox being in first place.

You do realize it's 0-0, right? It's comical that the Bulls, a franchise that's done basically nothing outside of 1 run to the conference finals since 23, can do no wrong in your mind. Yet you continue to whine like a little girl despite the Sox being in first place.

oh put a sock in it already. A lot of people are slightly perturbed at what they've seen out of the sox in this series. Being slightly perturbed and expressing it on a forum is no big deal.

Edited by RZZZA

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 19, 2012 -> 02:10 PM)
oh put a sock in it already. A lot of people are slightly perturbed at what they've seen out of the sox in this series. Being slightly perturbed and expressing it on a forum is no big deal.

Did you really just say perturbed? wtf? Well, I'm perturbed at you. One, your post count is ridiculous. Two, your Bulls love is pathetic. Three, be quiet and enjoy this first place team.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 19, 2012 -> 02:07 PM)

You do realize that Guthrie is pitching a no hitter through 5 innings, right? Against a terrible pitcher, right? WHEN, this team misses the payoffs, you can look no further to how they performed against this s***ty ass team.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 19, 2012 -> 02:12 PM)
Did you really just say perturbed? wtf? Well, I'm perturbed at you. One, your post count is ridiculous. Two, your Bulls love is pathetic. Three, be quiet and enjoy this first place team.

Enjoy a first place team who is getting no hit by a bum and who being owned by a team that is one of the worst in the league. I mean, how can we not enjoy that crap.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 19, 2012 -> 02:12 PM)

We're close to getting swept by the Royals, the team with the worst record in the AL. You know how embarrassing and f***ing pathetic that is?