GT: Chicago White Sox @ at KC Royals

justBLAZE

QUOTE (chw42 @ Aug 19, 2012 -> 01:14 PM)
Why is Alexei hitting in front of Tank?

He usually does against RHP...it's 50/50, Dayan has the better OPS by about 100 points, though, overall.

Moustakas beating up Quintana this season...seems to have his number despite L/L match-up.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 19, 2012 -> 02:17 PM)
And if the Tigers lose (they were losing 7-5 last time I checked) they'll still be up 1.5 games.

You can't rely on the Tigers losing. You have to beat piece of s*** teams like the Royals. There's just no way around that.

And if the Tigers lose (they were losing 7-5 last time I checked) they'll still be up 1.5 games.

You should just stop trying to be the forum police telling everyone what they should think and how they should post

let's not panic, but let's not pretend everything is peachy either. We've played like crap against this team.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Aug 19, 2012 -> 01:15 PM)
We're close to getting swept by the Royals, the team with the worst record in the AL. You know how embarrassing and f***ing pathetic that is?

Then again, the Rangers' fans must think how they've played against us this year is similarly pathetic, as we were predicted to be an 85-95 loss team by many.

Every team has at least ONE other team in baseball they struggle against pretty consistently.

For example, the Indians just owned the Tigers the first half of the season until that trend shifted suddenly.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 19, 2012 -> 02:19 PM)
Then again, the Rangers' fans must think how they've played against us this year is similarly pathetic, as we were predicted to be an 85-95 loss team by many.

Every team has at least ONE other team in baseball they struggle against pretty consistently.

For example, the Indians just owned the Tigers the first half of the season until that trend shifted suddenly.

We don't have the worst record in the AL. The Indians don't have the worst record in the AL.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 19, 2012 -> 02:20 PM)
And I'm sure Tiger fans are saying to themselves that despite the fact the White Sox are struggling with the s***ty Royals that they can't seem to overtake them.

Different situation, they are playing a good ballclub. Just face it, the Sox are playing like s*** and these games will come back to haunt them.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 19, 2012 -> 02:17 PM)

So as long as Tigers lose Sox fans are supposed to like this s***...............NOT

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 19, 2012 -> 02:18 PM)
You should just stop trying to be the forum police telling everyone what they should think and how they should post

let's not panic, but let's not pretend everything is peachy either. We've played like crap against this team.

You just don't make any sense. You've got Patrick Beverly practically on the all-star team yet you're always crying when the Sox are losing.

You just don't make any sense. You've got Patrick Beverly practically on the all-star team yet you're always crying when the Sox are losing.

What the hell are you talking about? No I don't, and no I don't.

you don't make any sense either. Here you're telling us to sit back and enjoy this first place team lose to the Royals, yet you can't sit back and enjoy the Bulls be in first place?

Edited by RZZZA