GT: Chicago White Sox @ at KC Royals

justBLAZE

QUOTE (Butter Parque @ Aug 19, 2012 -> 02:22 PM)
How does that matter? They're still losing

It matters because we are playing a s*** team who we should be owning, while the Tigers are playing a good team. We should be building up out lead, and we aren't. That s*** is gonna come back to haunt us. Just like it did in the past with the Twins.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Caesar @ Aug 19, 2012 -> 01:21 PM)
Different situation, they are playing a good ballclub. Just face it, the Sox are playing like s*** and these games will come back to haunt them.

Gee, you don't think the Tigers will feel this way after blowing a 5-0 lead in the first inning?

If you want to talk about games that got away, the Peavy 6-0 lead against DET at home is one to get upset about....or Sale against Kershaw in LA.

We can find 30-40 games in the season (AT LEAST) every team's fans feel they SHOULD have won if they were the manager.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 19, 2012 -> 02:23 PM)
What the hell are you talking about? No I don't, and no I don't.

you don't make any sense either. Here you're telling us to sit back and enjoy this first place team lose to the Royals, yet you can't sit back and enjoy the Bulls be in first place?

You're always crying. It's not just the Royals. The first place Bulls? what?

It matters because we are playing a s*** team who we should be owning, while the Tigers are playing a good team. We should be building up out lead, and we aren't. That s*** is gonna come back to haunt us. Just like it did in the past with the Twins.

This series won't matter if we win 2 of 3 against the yankees though. We have shown that we can play well against the best teams in the league this year.

QUOTE (Caesar @ Aug 19, 2012 -> 01:24 PM)

You mean like when the Twins lost 2/3 to the Royals the last week of 2008?

Yeah, that was nice. Sometimes you win the division, sometimes other teams give it to you, and usually it's a combination of both.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 19, 2012 -> 02:24 PM)
Gee, you don't think the Tigers will feel this way after blowing a 5-0 lead in the first inning?

If you want to talk about games that got away, the Peavy 6-0 lead against DET at home is one to get upset about....or Sale against Kershaw in LA.

We can find 30-40 games in the season (AT LEAST) every team's fans feel they SHOULD have won if they were the manager.

You aren't understanding me. Sure those games hurt, but the competition was better. We are playing a s*** team, who we need to beat, plus they are in our division. I'm pretty sure even the players would be saying what I am and KW. Its common sense.

QUOTE (Caesar @ Aug 19, 2012 -> 08:24 PM)

You honestly don't think every team in baseball has one team that they just can;t beat for some odd reason even though the records say they should?

QUOTE (Butter Parque @ Aug 19, 2012 -> 02:25 PM)
This.

But Caesar says that Quintana will pitch like s*** for the rest of the year so he prob must have just assumed those runs crossed the plate.

Really. Dont put f***ing words in my mouth, little boy.

QUOTE (Caesar @ Aug 19, 2012 -> 08:26 PM)
You aren't understanding me. Sure those games hurt, but the competition was better. We are playing a s*** team, who we need to beat, plus they are in our division. I'm pretty sure even the players would be saying what I am and KW. Its common sense.

Why would our division record matter against a team that we're not contending against?