GT: Chicago White Sox @ at KC Royals

justBLAZE

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 19, 2012 -> 01:25 PM)
The Sox don't have anyone ready to take over at an infield position next year and have 3b, catcher, possibly SP where they need to spend their money. In 2 seasons we might be thinking about Sanchez there, but he's still very young.

Im thinking you can sign someone really cheap to produce what Beckham does.

QUOTE (Caesar @ Aug 19, 2012 -> 02:28 PM)
Im thinking you can sign someone really cheap to produce what Beckham does.

Beckham is someone you can still have really cheap to produce what Beckham does. At least for next year, he'll be on a pretty darn cheap, first year arb offer, probably in the range of $2-3 million. With Beckham's defense, he's at least worth that for next season.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 19, 2012 -> 01:30 PM)
Beckham is someone you can still have really cheap to produce what Beckham does. At least for next year, he'll be on a pretty darn cheap, first year arb offer, probably in the range of $2-3 million. With Beckham's defense, he's at least worth that for next season.

Fair enough. I am just sick of seeing him in a Sox uniform.

QUOTE (Caesar @ Aug 19, 2012 -> 12:22 PM)
Whats the word on the Sanchez kid in the minors? Is he a legit prospect at 2nd? I don't follow the minors that much, I just look at the boxscores daily.

He's the best second sacker in the whole organization.

De Aza better learn to go in feet first with his back getting hurt for the 2nd time and that face plant he did into a knee.

so you're saying you want him to injure his feet and legs instead of his face and back ;)