GT: Chicago White Sox @ at KC Royals

justBLAZE

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

STOP WALKING FRANCOUER! ARE ROBIN AND COOP f***ING SERIOUS? FRANCOUER f***ING SUCKS!!!!!

He's hitting .239/.283/.377. That's as bad as Beckham. This is like teams walking Beckham to pitch to De Aza every time. WTF?

QUOTE (chw42 @ Aug 19, 2012 -> 01:43 PM)
The walk to Escobar when he was going to bunt is just inexcusable. It screwed us this inning. If he wants to give you the out, take it.

Yes, because a rookie pitcher who's never pitched this many innings in his life, who was in A Ball in St. Pete last year at this time, with an ERA around 2.6-2.7 at this point of the season who has a NO-HITTER being thrown again...yeah, it's all his fault.

Blame Sale and Peavy for sucking when those guys needed to beat the Royals on Friday and Saturday if they're our stoppers or aces supposedly.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 19, 2012 -> 02:46 PM)
Yes, because a rookie pitcher who's never pitched this many innings in his life, who was in A Ball in St. Pete last year at this time, with an ERA around 2.6-2.7 at this point of the season who has a NO-HITTER being thrown again...yeah, it's all his fault.

Blame Sale and Peavy for sucking when those guys needed to beat the Royals on Friday and Saturday if they're our stoppers or aces supposedly.

It pisses me off that this team walks guys they're not supposed to walk and then pitches to guys that absolutely kill them. Case and point: Butler and Francouer.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Aug 19, 2012 -> 02:47 PM)
A ton

They've intentionally walked Francouer like 4 times. He's walked 6 times this series. He had 17 coming into this series.

It is absolutely ridiculous. Somebody needs to tell Robin Francouer is hitting .239.

QUOTE (Cali @ Aug 19, 2012 -> 02:40 PM)
I don't know about you guys but if they miss the playoffs after having been in 1st for the majority of the year, I will consider it a disaster not to make the playoffs. Cause this team ain't gonna look the same in 2013. Go for it now.

FYI, I looked this up a while ago. The 1967 White Sox were the team that was in first place the longest without going to the playoffs (that year, obviously, it would have been the World Series). They were in first place for 91 days. There downfall was going 0-5 to end the season...against the two worst teams in the league, Kansas City and Washington.

The 2012 White Sox are now at 89 days in first (counting today).

QUOTE (chw42 @ Aug 19, 2012 -> 02:49 PM)
It pisses me off that this team walks guys they're not supposed to walk and then pitches to guys that absolutely kill them. Case and point: Butler and Francouer.

Venturas inexperience is hurting this team alot.

QUOTE (Caesar @ Aug 19, 2012 -> 07:51 PM)
Venturas inexperience is hurting this team alot.

Plain and simple, there's been a complete lack of focus and preparedness with the Sox this weekend. It's especially pathetic given they just saw the same 3 pitchers a week ago.