8/20 Yankees at White Sox

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Liability to the Royal Empire. If dude smacks his head wide open he'd sue (or try to) the s*** out of the Royals.

on what basis could he sue? He's the dumb ass that chose to jump in and injure himself. I could purposefully fall down and injure myself anywhere and I doubt I'd win most of those lawsuits. If it was an accident, its another story..but he's the one who jumped.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 20, 2012 -> 05:23 PM)
on what basis could he sue? He's the dumb ass that chose to jump in and injure himself. I could purposefully fall down and injure myself anywhere and I doubt I'd win most of those lawsuits. If it was an accident, its another story..but he's the one who jumped.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liebeck_v._Mc...27s_Restaurants

Coffee is hot.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 20, 2012 -> 05:25 PM)
but there the lawyer argued that the cofee cup was defective. What could a lawyer argue if their client JUMPS in a fountain? The only thing defective there was the dudes brain

the guard rail wasnt high enough to keep him out; the water was too inviting; he was served too many beers etc.

the guard rail wasnt high enough to keep him out; the water was too inviting; he was served too many beers etc.

haha, oh man. If a lawyer could win the case based on those arguments....hell, they deserve the money imo