Sox vs Miami 2013

SOXOBAMA

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Aug 20, 2012 -> 11:09 PM)
Enlighten us then, Dick.

You don't have to be a wiseguy just because you are wrong. Teams will play the same amount of interleague games, or very close to it. The only difference is there will be at least one interleague series going on at all times as there will be an odd number of teams in both leagues.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Aug 20, 2012 -> 11:13 PM)
You don't have to be a wiseguy just because you are wrong. Teams will play the same amount of interleague games, or very close to it. The only difference is there will be at least one interleague series going on at all times as there will be an odd number of teams in both leagues.

Wasn't a wiseguy, just trying to figure it out.

• 20 interleague games per team.

• No more than one interleague series per day in April and over the last five weeks.

• No more than one road interleague series per team in the final five weeks.

• Division-by-division matchups rotate annually.

• Every team in a division will play the same five teams in a corresponding division in the other league, plus four "rivalry" games.

• Only four "rivalry" games per team, likely played home-and-home and back-to-back in this format: Monday-Tuesday in one park, Wednesday-Thursday in the other.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/page/rumbli...right-direction

I will be sad if Sox fans boo Ozzie. Hopefully the games will be in Miami. Although I could see some rabid fans going to razz Ozzie. Just cheer him, folks, and we'll all be happy. Stay classy. If Ozzie gets booed heavily Chicago will be the laughingstock of the nation. You'd be booing a man who engineered the city's first WS title since what, 1917? It would be the biggest "what?" moment for the nation perhaps in the history of sports. Booing the man who helped us win the rarest of rarities, a WS title.

I guess my reasoning could change if Sox win the WS this year, but that's the only way it would not be a total embarrassment to the great city of Chicago.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 20, 2012 -> 10:32 PM)
I will be sad if Sox fans boo Ozzie. Hopefully the games will be in Miami. Although I could see some rabid fans going to razz Ozzie. Just cheer him, folks, and we'll all be happy. Stay classy. If Ozzie gets booed heavily Chicago will be the laughingstock of the nation. You'd be booing a man who engineered the city's first WS title since what, 1917? It would be the biggest "what?" moment for the nation perhaps in the history of sports. Booing the man who helped us win the rarest of rarities, a WS title.

I guess my reasoning could change if Sox win the WS this year, but that's the only way it would not be a total embarrassment to the great city of Chicago.

UUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Cheering him will make YOU happy. Not everyone. YOU.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 20, 2012 -> 11:32 PM)

No, that'd still be Ozzie.