Before I forget

GASHWOUND

I went to see it yesterday and.....it was pretty good.

The actors and the dialog was horrible...That Kelly Rowand should never act again...but the last act was worth the price of admission..

Although there were a bunch of kids in the movie theatre...7, 8, 9 year olds...

A movie with a bunch of nudity, f***ing, and slashing..why would you bring your a little kid?

Ah, whatever :rolleyes:

The actors and the dialog was horrible...That Kelly Rowand should never act again...but the last act was worth the price of admission..

A movie with a bunch of nudity, f***ing, and slashing..why would you bring your a little kid?

7,8, and 9 and they let them it..??

I thought you had to be 17 WITH an adult to get into R rated movies..?

LOL, if that were true I'd have missed out on some damn good movies. As long as you are with an adult a baby can get in to an R rated movie.

LOL, if that were true I'd have missed out on some damn good movies. As long as you are with an adult a baby can get in to an R rated movie.

I can understand a baby - if they are asleep. But an 7 to 9 year old..? At a movie like that..? Doesn't seem like a good idea..

Great movie, I saw the mignight show on Friday. The main girl wasn't much of an actor but her cleavage was the real star anyway. Wasn't really scary, just gory and silly. Not silly stupid, just silly funny. If you go in expecting a goofy horror movie you'll enjoy it.

I can understand a baby - if they are asleep. But an 7 to 9 year old..? At a movie like that..? Doesn't seem like a good idea..

Ehh, I saw a few rated R movies when I was younger and it didn't do anything to me. It's really not that big of a deal.

I think I'm gonna have to check this movie out for the sheer comedy factor.

I heard on the radio today that it grossed 36 freaking million. How the hell did so many people go watch this movie, I'll never know, but I guess it shows just how powerful people named Jason really are :D

There was a kid in the same row I was in..he had to be 10, he came with two young people.

and in the row across from me there was a little girl, had to have been 8 or 9..I saw her and I think her mother and the little girl walked out 40 minutes in..but don't know if it was to go to the rest room, or leave :huh:

Also, I heard this little kid giggling in the back, I'm pretty sure it was this kid I saw come in who had to be about 7 years old..

And there was even a sign on the boxoffice window saying if you're 17 or younger you had to be with an adult to see Freddy VS Jason..

I guess they can let anyone in as long as an adult is with you..

Who cares, they aren't my kids... :rolleyes:

My bf and I went Saturday and that movie rocked! :headbang It seems like slasher movies are making their way back, Jeepers Creepers 2 (did I get that name right?) and Texas Chainsaw Massacre are coming out soon.

I couldn't believe how many kids under the age of 12 that were in the theatre. Parents need to learn that just because kids can be in there (with them) doesn't mean they should be. If the parents want to see it and can't get a babysitter, wait until you can or wait until it comes out for rental. Bringing kids to a movie like that is irresponsible. Then again, I'm not a parent, only an aunt and godmother twice over, what do I know?

My bf and I went Saturday and that movie rocked! :headbang It seems like slasher movies are making their way back, Jeepers Creepers 2 (did I get that name right?) and Texas Chainsaw Massacre are coming out soon.

I couldn't believe how many kids under the age of 12 that were in the theatre.  Parents need to learn that just because kids can be in there (with them) doesn't mean they should be.  If the parents want to see it and can't get a babysitter, wait until you can or wait until it comes out for rental.  Bringing kids to a movie like that is irresponsible.  Then again, I'm not a parent, only an aunt and godmother twice over, what do I know?

Well.. I'm an Aunt and a God Mother.. and there's not a snowballs chance in hell I take "kids" to see that crap!

I don't see the big deal with kids seeing rated R movies. Honestly, what's the big deal? A movie isn't going to change the kids life. If the kid is nuts and irresponsible, then the parents already screwed up and taking him to a movie would be worse. All I'm saying is that if the kid isn't mature or smart enough to realize it's just a movie, the parents have done a poor job or parenting to begin with. With that said I wouldn't take a kid to a rated R movie that's under 7. They are too young until they reach 7 to understand that. If they still don't understand that it's just a movie by that age, the parents did a poor job parenting.

I don't see the big deal with kids seeing rated R movies. Honestly, what's the big deal? A movie isn't going to change the kids life. If the kid is nuts and irresponsible, then the parents already screwed up and taking him to a movie would be worse. All I'm saying is that if the kid isn't mature or smart enough to realize it's just a movie, the parents have done a poor job or parenting to begin with. With that said I wouldn't take a kid to a rated R movie that's under 7. They are too young until they reach 7 to understand that. If they still don't understand that it's just a movie by that age, the parents did a poor job parenting.

Well I have watched R rated movies since I was a wee lad and I dont' think it had a negative effect on me. Only thing I notice is when someone gets hurt I typically laugh my ass off, probably because I'm so desensitized.

Now if they are seriously hurt, I won't laugh, unless they hurt themselves in a really stupid way...then i'll be laughing my ass off while I try to help.

Well I have watched R rated movies since I was a wee lad and I dont' think it had a negative effect on me.  Only thing I notice is when someone gets hurt I typically laugh my ass off, probably because I'm so desensitized.

Now if they are seriously hurt, I won't laugh, unless they hurt themselves in a really stupid way...then i'll be laughing my ass off while I try to help.

Haha, you sound like me. I guess that's what happens when you watch R rated movies. :lolhitting