Just Finished Watching This.....

Noonskadoodle

Do You Own Any 2005 World Series DVD?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes
    • No

QUOTE (Joxer_Daly @ Aug 25, 2012 -> 06:20 PM)
My vote is a no, as I don't have any Sox DVds. I was looking at a few, but they were all just for the US region. Do any of you know if there would've been any Sox DVds made with a view to the overseas market?

Any particular DVDs to recommend, both for the '05 World Series and Sox history in general?

Buy a region-free DVD player.

QUOTE (knightni @ Aug 26, 2012 -> 02:39 AM)
Buy a region-free DVD player.

Are they the norm nowadays? Hope so. My dvd player is about nine years old at this stage. We just moved into a new home, so the good thing is that along with getting furniture, etc, we're also looking at making some technological upgrades.

QUOTE (Joxer_Daly @ Aug 25, 2012 -> 09:52 PM)
Are they the norm nowadays? Hope so. My dvd player is about nine years old at this stage. We just moved into a new home, so the good thing is that along with getting furniture, etc, we're also looking at making some technological upgrades.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Toshiba-Multi-Regi...8498&sr=8-3

QUOTE (flavum @ Aug 25, 2012 -> 07:20 AM)
I have all 12 postseason games on VHS tapes that I still need to convert to DVDs.

But I have the boxed set and the other two discs that were released too.

I bought a DVD recorder just prior to the WS in anticipation of recording some good stuff. I've barely used it since then .

I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE (and PAY PAY PAY ;) ) to have the complete ALDS and ALCS as opposed to just the final game of each that comes with the Box Set. It frustrates me because IIRC some other team's WS DVD Box Set had every playoff game. Not sure who or if I made this up in my head though.