2012 projected rotation ...

YASNY

Danks, Floyd, Peavy, Humber & Sale. Peavy and Sale were questions marks as far as health goes. Today, Peavy and Sale and some guy the Yankees let go are our anchors. Oh ... one final point, after all this, we are in first place. Baseball is a very funny, strange, unpredictable game.

Yeah, if you would have told me that we would have lost our pre-season #1 starter (Danks) to a shoulder surgery, and we would have gone through two closers, not to mention losing Paul Konerko for two stretches this year, and having nine rookies on the roster at the same time at one point, I would have wondered how high our 2013 draft pick would have been.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 27, 2012 -> 08:04 AM)
Yeah, if you would have told me that we would have lost our pre-season #1 starter (Danks) to a shoulder surgery, and we would have gone through two closers, not to mention losing Paul Konerko for two stretches this year, and having nine rookies on the roster at the same time at one point, I would have wondered how high our 2013 draft pick would have been.

Four closers, really.

Santiago, Thornton, Sale and Reed.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 27, 2012 -> 08:04 AM)

And that Floyd and Humber would be useless and Morel would go down to injury (we wouldn't have known where to get a 3B in the preseason).