Game Thread 8/28: SOX @ BAL

cabiness42

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Aug 29, 2012 -> 01:19 AM)
how in the f*** did this guy throw a perfect game?

Faced an awful hitting team in a huge ballpark with his best stuff. It wasn't a fluke, it was just something where everything went right.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 28, 2012 -> 08:19 PM)
Faced an awful hitting team in a huge ballpark with his best stuff. It wasn't a fluke, it was just something where everything went right.

I still like his chances...he just needs to get back to locating his curve

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 28, 2012 -> 08:19 PM)

Thats the definition of a fluke. Everything went right.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 28, 2012 -> 08:21 PM)
Humber can be a long reliever, Thornton is good for one inning and even then he usually f***s it up.

Humber > Thornton

With this post, I can't see how anyone could ever think you know what you are talking about when it comes to baseball ever again.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 28, 2012 -> 08:28 PM)
First game in a very long time where Sox just got their ass kicked. Need Axelrod to perform well tomorrow and for the offense to show some life.

Detroit was getting its ass kicked but they came back. The Sox offense just didnt show up tonight

With this post, I can't see how anyone could ever think you know what you are talking about when it comes to baseball ever again.

I really don't and I freely admit that, I only started watching baseball last year :)

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Aug 29, 2012 -> 02:32 AM)
He's going to play his regulars as much as possible. If we are hoping Olmedo plays more, the Sox are in a lot of trouble.

Agreed, but he's got to find a way to play Flowers against every LHP we face.