DA BEARS

NUKE_CLEVELAND

Is anyone as frightened as I am about the prospect of Kordell Stewart being the QB for the Bears this season? I still remember the day I heard about him being picked up by Chicago. I had just got done talking s*** about him to some of the guys and one of em piped up that he was a Bear. I about s*** myself.

Point is that I have watched him play for Pitt for the last 7 or so years and he has been consistently weak and indecisive. If he takes a good shot from a defensive lineman, he's running for his life the rest of the game. I think he's a fairy and I wonder why we didn't try to do better than him.

Alas, if we only grabbed Bledsoe when we had the chance.

THANKS AGAIN MIKE f***ING MC CASKEY!

I'm a big Kordell backer and I think he's a huge upgrade over Jim Miller. I could see the Bears winning 10 games and I can also see them winning 5 or 6 games.

If they are healthy, have a solid rushing attack (Meaning they have a solid performance out of the Oline) then I think they will be a playoff football team.

If they can't do that, it will be a long year.

If they are healthy, have a solid rushing attack (Meaning they have a solid performance out of the Oline) then I think they will be a playoff football team.

Even if our offense is completely healthy, they're still gonna suck, and it's all because of John Shoop. Their running attack isn't gonna faze ANY defense this year! How can they gain any yardage using the run when our opposition stacks the box with 9-man fronts, because they KNOW we're gonna run. This is, at most, a high school-like offense. They need to air it out a little more, since it's a given that the opposing defense will not put many in the secondary, since they know to guard the run.

Until Shoop's gone, this team isn't gonna amount to s***!

Even if our offense is completely healthy, they're still gonna suck, and it's all because of John Shoop.  Their running attack isn't gonna faze ANY defense this year!  How can they gain any yardage using the run when our opposition stacks the box with 9-man fronts, because they KNOW we're gonna run.  This is, at most, a high school-like offense.  They need to air it out a little more, since it's a given that the opposing defense will not put many in the secondary, since they know to guard the run.

:fyou :bang

Even if our offense is completely healthy, they're still gonna suck, and it's all because of John Shoop.  Their running attack isn't gonna faze ANY defense this year!  How can they gain any yardage using the run when our opposition stacks the box with 9-man fronts, because they KNOW we're gonna run.  This is, at most, a high school-like offense.  They need to air it out a little more, since it's a given that the opposing defense will not put many in the secondary, since they know to guard the run.

I'm only speaking of the truth here. This is gonna be a long season indeed for Chicago Bear football!

I'm only speaking of the truth here. This is gonna be a long season indeed for Chicago Bear football!

:finger :fyou :nono :nono

Seriously, our offense sucks!!!  They're gonna force our defense into a majorly precarious situation of which they must put out shutouts every single game!

If only it were April or June, I could say....

Hey, this ain't the White Sox you're talking about now

I've always been one of the few people that liked kordell, I loved watching the steelers with him and the bus. I think the bears have enough talent to pull of a pretty good season, but can also easily have a losing season. Hey, at least they're not one of the doormat teams of the NFL this year.

I've always been one of the few people that liked kordell, I loved watching the steelers with him and the bus.  I think the bears have enough talent to pull of a pretty good season, but can also easily have a losing season.  Hey, at least they're not one of the doormat teams of the NFL this year.

And so many forget that just two years ago Kordell was a pro bowl QB and many people were saying one more year and he may be amongst the top 3 in the league.

And so many forget that just two years ago Kordell was a pro bowl QB and many people were saying one more year and he may be amongst the top 3 in the league.

That all doesn't matter when you've got a high school-like offensive coordinator! All of the talent Kordell has will be all for naught, since Shoop will never open up the offense. There has to be like 120 plays in the Bears' offensive playbook; however, Shoop seems to only use a few of them!

Here's your typical offensive procedure for the Bears:

Run

Run

Run

Punt

It's always the same! They're constantly going in circles here. Until this offense is actually opened up, they won't do s*** out there.

That all doesn't matter when you've got a high school-like offensive coordinator!  All of the talent Kordell has will be all for naught, since Shoop will never open up the offense.  There has to be like 120 plays in the Bears' offensive playbook; however, Shoop seems to only use a few of them!

Run

Run

Run

Punt

It's always the same!  They're constantly going in circles here.  Until this offense is actually opened up, they won't do s*** out there.

no it's more like:

run

run

2 yard pass

punt :lol:

That all doesn't matter when you've got a high school-like offensive coordinator!  All of the talent Kordell has will be all for naught, since Shoop will never open up the offense.  There has to be like 120 plays in the Bears' offensive playbook; however, Shoop seems to only use a few of them!

Run

Run

Run

Punt

It's always the same!  They're constantly going in circles here.  Until this offense is actually opened up, they won't do s*** out there.

Actually..... it's run, screen, run, punt ;)

Bears have many, many problems this year--mostly on the offensive side of the ball.

1) Their OT's are average at best, and that's IF Aaron Gibson can play 4 quarters without needing an IV and oxygen.

2) Their running backs scare nobody. None of them are big/strong enough to maul people, none of them can run away from you either.

3) No receiver has stepped up to take the starting role opposite Booker. One more report about how good Dez White has looked in camp(the 2000's version of Fabien Bownes), or how good Ahmad Merritt has looked(I went to high school with him and still can't muster enough hope that he is anything more than a 4th receiver) and I will drown myself in a Gatorade cooler.

4) Kordell. He might win a game or two by himself, due to the fact that the Bears were something like 1-for-467 in 3rd and 1 situations last year, but as soon as that running game goes south, and teams find him locking on Booker or Des Clark, he's in big trouble and will probably start crying. Again.

I think their defense can be top-5 however, especially if Ro Williams or C. Tillman can take a starting job away from incompetent Jerry Azumah. I think Alex Brown has a big season coming.