Our White Sox vs. Detroit p**** Cats 6:05 CSN

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jake @ Aug 31, 2012 -> 08:39 PM)
Thornton was not a good matchup for these guys. They're all fastball hitters.

Thornton isn't a good matchup for anybody. He sucks across the board against everyone. He cannot do any facet of his job

QUOTE (chw42 @ Aug 31, 2012 -> 08:39 PM)
Did A.J. seriously call a fastball down and in to Young? Is he trying to throw the game? That's straight up suicidal.

What's suicidal is bringing in Matt Thornton when no team is leading by least 6 or 7 runs. Matt Thornton is absolutely human garbage and should never be trusted with any sort of situation that has the slightest inkling of importance. I'd prefer if I never had to see his sorry ass again. Today is the last day for playoff-implicating roster changes. Cut this piece of s*** and find someone in the minor leagues who happen to wear a glove on his right hand.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Aug 31, 2012 -> 08:42 PM)
What's suicidal is bringing in Matt Thornton when no team is leading by least 6 or 7 runs. Matt Thornton is absolutely human garbage and should never be trusted with any sort of situation that has the slightest inkling of importance. I'd prefer if I never had to see his sorry ass again. Today is the last day for playoff-implicating roster changes. Cut this piece of s*** and find someone in the minor leagues who happen to wear a glove on his right hand.

It's really quite simple. Use Donnie Veal as your primary left hander instead.

QUOTE (Noonskadoodle @ Aug 31, 2012 -> 08:44 PM)
Thornton did a lot for us these last few years but he is clearly not out our best lefty in the pen......RV takes the blame on that IMO not Matty

Prince Fielder hasnt had a hit off Matt. So technically it was the right call.