GT: 9/1/2012 THIS IS REAL Sox vs Tiggers

Jake

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 1, 2012 -> 09:11 PM)
Is that not true though? You know I hate that type of mentality as much as anyone, but no matter what happens this year, it's been a strong season. Something of note if the Sox don't make the postseason is that thankfully they didn't give up anyone who had a real future in the organization in order to get Youk, Liriano and Myers.

I guess that's one way of looking at it. I will give Kenny credit for not doing anything too stupid during the season. But yet, it's still going to be a Kenny Williams team that didn't make the playoffs. I mean, enough is enough with him. It's time for a new GM. It has been for a couple years now.

QUOTE (flavum @ Sep 1, 2012 -> 08:15 PM)
I guess that's one way of looking at it. I will give Kenny credit for not doing anything too stupid during the season. But yet, it's still going to be a Kenny Williams team that didn't make the playoffs. I mean, enough is enough with him. It's time for a new GM. It has been for a couple years now.

I think he gets a pass.

QUOTE (Caesar @ Sep 1, 2012 -> 09:19 PM)
Vegas has opened the Tigers at a =175 favorite tomorrow night with Sale pitching. That is terrible news for the Sox. We get swept.

f***, Vegas is always right

Just finished watching the replay. Shut out again, LOL. I don't count that run in the 9th, it came way too late to matter.

Thank God I recorded this game and didn't have to sit through this stinker live.

This team couldn't hit its way out of a wet paper bag right now