The WE GOT THIS Sox/Tigers Sunday THREAD

Steve9347

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 2, 2012 -> 09:36 PM)
Why don't they show Kenny now?

He is trying to figure out why his formula doesn't seem to work. His build a player character on his Xbox is 25-3 with a 1.34 era and a .86 whip and is hitting.345 with 42homers and a 1.100 ops.

QUOTE (Caesar @ Sep 2, 2012 -> 08:59 AM) *

Judging by the line Vegas opened this game at, they believe Sale is out of gas too. Not looking goood. But, who knows.

You have no clue how Vegas does things. They look at history of team performance on Sunday nights, home or away, scheduling and tons of other things.

f*** it.

29 games left and we're tied for 1st. As much as getting swept back to back at the hands of Detroit and watching a Jew hater like dyoung beat us twice, I still like our chances. Need to get Youk and Rios going again. Don't give a s*** about Dunn and his infrequent bombs.

We got 4 more with these assholes in Chicago. Grow some f***ing balls white sox and make them count.

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Sep 2, 2012 -> 09:41 PM)

Judging by the line Vegas opened this game at, they believe Sale is out of gas too. Not looking goood. But, who knows.

You have no clue how Vegas does things. They look at history of team performance on Sunday nights, home or away, scheduling and tons of other things.

The public sees the Tigers winning two, and Cy Verlander coming to the mound, of course the Tigers were favored. They are trying to get even bets on both sides.

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Sep 2, 2012 -> 09:41 PM)

Trust me. I have more gambling knowledge in my little finger than you do in your entire body.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 2, 2012 -> 09:42 PM)
The public sees the Tigers winning two, and Cy Verlander coming to the mound, of course the Tigers were favored. They are trying to get even bets on both sides.

They werent getting even bets on both sides. The Sox have their ace going and trying to avoid being swept and they open the line up at -175. Vegas knew what was gonna happen tonight. Trust me.

Detroit isn't 41-26 at home for no reason (about to be 42-26)..they're a great home team. The Sox are a .500 road team but terrible at Comerica. I'm not sure how expectations could have been anything but a sweep, perhaps 1 of 3, considering we were facing Verlander and a hot Scherzer in this series (I predicted they'd win Fri night).

I'm not sweating this sweep too much...it is what it is. While winning a game or two would have done wonders for the Sox, the odds were greatly against them. We've proven we're a good team and will bounce back from his dreadful road trip.

Edited by mmmmmbeeer