Deltas vs. Omegas

Quin

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 3, 2012 -> 06:40 PM)
Expect another few games off for Youk

I'm fine with Lopez. Youk's range has been horrible lately. He also missed a ball Infante hit yesterday that looked like it should have been fielded.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Sep 3, 2012 -> 06:52 PM)
Youk has a mustache?

Why is this the first time I've noticed it...?

Youk, Dunn, and Konerko all do. There might be other ones on the team but that's all I've seen so far. Tonight was the first time I saw it too.

Edited by WilliamTell

Youk, Dunn, and Konerko all do. There might be other ones on the team but that's all I've seen so far. Tonight was the first time I saw it too.

I know paulie had that famous goatee of his but...youk and Dunn with the mustache, hmm. never noticed them before. Maybe they made some kind of pact to grow theirs out after the last two horrible series' we had. some kind of symbolic thing

LOL paulie looks like a 16th century french nobleman with that 'stache

Edited by RZZZA

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Sep 3, 2012 -> 05:54 PM)

Movember? I remember AJ was involved in that in the past. If it's a superstitious thing, then they probably should have gotten rid of them the moment they got done being swept by Detroit.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Sep 3, 2012 -> 06:55 PM)
I know paulie had that famous goatee of his but...youk and Dunn with the mustache, hmm. never noticed them before. Maybe they made some kind of pact to grow theirs out after the last two horrible series' we had. some kind of symbolic thing

LOL paulie looks like a 16th century french nobleman with that 'stache

It could be a superstitious thing to do and if it works, maybe we all should join in!