Men of the South Side vs. Orcs

Quin

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are the outs going to come from down the stretch on this team? Quintana is out of gas, Sale is nearing that fork in the road, and Floyd is hurt. We don't even have a 4th starter right now if we make the playoffs, although that's a concern for down the road.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE (Butter Parque @ Sep 5, 2012 -> 01:12 AM)
I'm fairly confident you don't know what the hell you just watched. I know I watched a rookie who pitches to contact with shoddy command get backed up by little league defense

That's exactly it, he doesn't have the stuff to excel if he doesn't have good command. His command has gone to hell after his amazing start.

QUOTE (Butter Parque @ Sep 4, 2012 -> 08:12 PM)
I'm fairly confident you don't know what the hell you just watched. I know I watched a rookie who pitches to contact with shoddy command get backed up by little league defense

tumblr_m76r6blq3H1qiki5yo1_1280.jpg

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 4, 2012 -> 08:11 PM)
I'm sure they'll remove Q and start Axelrod and Santiago this weekend. Mercy the rotation depth is bad right now.

With as aggressive as KW was this season, Im just shocked he didn't pick someone up.

Where are the outs going to come from down the stretch on this team? Quintana is out of gas, Sale is nearing that fork in the road, and Floyd is hurt. We don't even have a 4th starter right now if we make the playoffs.

Our consistent, great offense will carry us. What are you worried about?

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Sep 5, 2012 -> 01:14 AM)
Where are the outs going to come from down the stretch on this team? Quintana is out of gas, Sale is nearing that fork in the road, and Floyd is hurt. We don't even have a 4th starter right now if we make the playoffs.

Said it last week, Kenny got caught sleeping during the waiver deadline. Still seems crazy not one move was made after the trade deadline outside of signing Wise.