Men of the South Side vs. Orcs

Quin

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 4, 2012 -> 08:15 PM)
Said it last week, Kenny got caught sleeping during the waiver deadline. Still seems crazy not one move was made after the trade deadline outside of signing Wise.

My only guess is that we're out of money. Which I think is a reasonable guess. He still probably could've added a serviceable arm for cheap though.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Sep 4, 2012 -> 07:18 PM)
My only guess is that we're out of money. Which I think is a reasonable guess. He still probably could've added a serviceable arm for cheap though.

I would think it was more about wanting a player. Money? Probably not.

QUOTE (Baron @ Sep 5, 2012 -> 02:21 AM)
Next year this pitching staff is going to look completely different. Or atleast I think it will.

Kenny definitely has a lot of tough decisions to make with the staff. Hopefully they have some money to spend on players, if not....oh boy

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 4, 2012 -> 08:23 PM)
Kenny definitely has a lot of tough decisions to make with the staff. Hopefully they have some money to spend on players, if not....oh boy

If they make the playoffs they absolutely should. I see no reason why Jerry wouldnt give the green light.

Ill just say this. I was getting so fed up with Bulls fans this offseason blaming Jerry for the direction they are going in. They always blame it on the White Sox and cry when we made acquisitions(Youk). Basically we were taking their money.

Edited by Baron

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 4, 2012 -> 08:27 PM)
So I just checked the splits for Carroll and Mauer, and it makes things even stranger for why Ventura let Q face Carroll but then pulled him when Mauer was up. Carroll is significantly better vs LHP, and Mauer has been better vs RHP this year.

I doubt they cared at that point. They just saw Quintana had nothing left.