Playoff Tickets Thread

schien4

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Sep 21, 2012 -> 12:38 PM)
That is interesting. I wonder if some people don't know about the changed format for games.

It's very possible. I consider myself a huge baseball fan, and I didn't know about the lower seed having the first two home games rule for this year until the other day. It just seems so backwards.

QUOTE (Paint it Black @ Sep 21, 2012 -> 12:45 PM)
It's very possible. I consider myself a huge baseball fan, and I didn't know about the lower seed having the first two home games rule for this year until the other day. It just seems so backwards.

It is for this year only. They wanted to change the format, and had to cram in the new wild card system into the existing schedule. The usual 2-2-1 format with travel days between each home series wouldn't fit because of the extra off day.

QUOTE (ewokpelts @ Sep 23, 2012 -> 01:31 PM)
Hey,

There are still tix on sale. They opened up huge blocks in the upper deck, and I just got some CLUB LEVEL for game 1.

Game 1 has mostly uppers available

Game 2 has uppers

Game 3 has all levels

Wild Card Game has a lot of tix avail in all levels

Club levels? What did those cost you?

Game 3 and wild card are at this point almost assuredly not going to happen, so I"m not too surprised there are a lot of seats still open.

QUOTE (bighurt574 @ Oct 1, 2012 -> 01:22 PM)
If you bought from Ticketmaster, do they automatically just credit your card or do you have to do something with the tix?

Yeah, they will automatically credit your card, but it might take a few days, it doesn't usually happen immediately.