AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

White Sox chances of making the playoffs went from 70.5 to 69.8% after the win.

Weird.

DET at 40.8%

Huge series for the TIGGERS against the charging Angels, who are poised to sweep the A's on the road and pull back to 11 games over .500.

Fister goes tonight, Scherzer Friday, Verlander Saturday, Sanchez Sunday.

Angels countering with Santana, Wilson and Greinke, for now, unless Weaver miraculously heals himself.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Sep 5, 2012 -> 05:57 PM)
Not if we are about to lose AJ for 50 games. Does that include playoffs? God I hope not.

Is this question for real? LMAO, you think they would allow him to come back and play in the playoffs and then go back to being suspended next season?

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 5, 2012 -> 06:59 PM)
Is this question for real? LMAO, you think they would allow him to come back and play in the playoffs and then go back to being suspended next season?

Yes, if it says "50 regular season games". Just like a player can serve a suspension while on the disabled list. That, to me, doesn't sound right either, but it's true.

Edited by JoeCoolMan24

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Sep 5, 2012 -> 06:06 PM)
Yes, if it says "50 regular season games". Just like a player can serve a suspension while on the disabled list. That, to me, doesn't sound right either, but it's true.

Yes, because when Melky got suspended they said he wouldn't be available for NLDS but he can come back later in the playoffs.