The B and B boys give speeches

greg775

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (mr_genius @ Sep 7, 2012 -> 03:53 PM)
He was just taking a little harmless liberty with things. Obama did say if the government gave out bailouts, the Janesville plant would be open. The plant closed then the government gave tons of bailouts which were successful.

fixed

QUOTE (bmags @ Sep 7, 2012 -> 03:13 PM)
I don't understand how Greg isn't being interviewed by every news station in this country. I feel like he's the perfect median voter.

edit: btw i don't want median voter to be considered a slight, it isn't. I just don't know that many people nowadays that were actually watching the convention for insight into the candidates.

I did watch with an open mind. After watching the 2 conventions, I'd say I still dislike Romney and won't vote for him. I don't know how guys like Limbaugh can support him with a straight face. I mean, how can America vote for an elitist like Romney? If it's true he didn't want to bail out the auto industry, that is pretty bad. It's pretty obvious the Big O made the right decision on that at least.

I also still don't like Obama and think he's weak (USA Today had a good lead editorial today supporting what I've been saying about Obama failing to get anything done because he isn't good at striking deals with Republicans; it blames Obama not the Repubs) and a blah leader. To his credit, he did at least OK the mission that killed Bin Laden.

I would say at this time I don't completely dread the next four years under Obama, however, it is unsettling to know the next Republican president is gonna get rid of all this stuff Obama initiates like Obamacare and the like.

I think it's safe to say most Americans or many Americans like me have a dim view of our future because both parties refuse to even try to get along and pass stuff that is good for America. I truly wish we could throw them all out of office. Let them try to find a job in this economy.

Edited by greg775