The First Annual Steve9347 b**** about your Fantasy Teams here

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 7, 2012 -> 04:39 PM)
You're a stupid b****.

watching games wasnt fun anymore. I was constantly watching the bottom line, thinking about other games. I wanted to enjoy the season without worrying about other stuff. I will be back next season, I just needed a little timeout

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Sep 7, 2012 -> 04:43 PM)
I need fantasy football, it makes Football Sunday much more exciting when you have a genuine interest ($$$$) in more than just your home team's game.

Yeah.

For me it's Bears game and then RedZone. Always follow stats. Overload. Erection.

Then halftime comes and I relieve my erection with a crank session (assuming Bears and fantasy leads).

All this while booze.

OMFG SUNDAY SOOOOON

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 7, 2012 -> 04:48 PM)
Yeah.

For me it's Bears game and then RedZone. Always follow stats. Overload. Erection.

Then halftime comes and I relieve my erection with a crank session (assuming Bears and fantasy leads).

All this while booze.

OMFG SUNDAY SOOOOON

Yep.

Bears game. Weed. Red Zone. Nap

Awesome...I need someone to break the tie on my RGIII vs Peyton question, I believe it was tie.

I'm leaning towards RGIII just for the rushing (25 passing yards= 1 point/10 rushing yds= 1point) and the match up (Gonna have to pass a lot facing the Saints)...but then in 3 hours of having the NFL Network on I heard 1 expert pick Peyton to be MVP and 2 others say he's certainly a candidate.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 7, 2012 -> 04:41 PM)
watching games wasnt fun anymore. I was constantly watching the bottom line, thinking about other games. I wanted to enjoy the season without worrying about other stuff. I will be back next season, I just needed a little timeout

I'm the opposite. If it's not the Bears, I won't really give two s***s about the game. OH WAIT I HAVE FANTASY GUYS IN THIS GAME? HOLY s*** MOST IMPORTANT GAME EVER.

I'm a way bigger college guy, so I'm like you when it comes to that. NFL without fantasy, I wouldn't care as much about. As we're slowly finding out, millions upon millions are the same way. Fantasy football is one of the best things to ever happen to the NFL for $$$$$$$.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Sep 7, 2012 -> 06:15 PM)
I'm the opposite. If it's not the Bears, I won't really give two s***s about the game. OH WAIT I HAVE FANTASY GUYS IN THIS GAME? HOLY s*** MOST IMPORTANT GAME EVER.

I'm a way bigger college guy, so I'm like you when it comes to that. NFL without fantasy, I wouldn't care as much about. As we're slowly finding out, millions upon millions are the same way. Fantasy football is one of the best things to ever happen to the NFL for $$$$$$$.

I was there for a while. I'm not quitting forever, just not participating this year. I ran a money league last year and took a bath at payout time, I'm still bitter about that.

I don't know anything about fantasy football. Someone pick my starters please.

ten team league.

QB(1): Vick, Rivers... I think Rivers

RB(2): Chris Johnson, Marshawn Lynch, Stevan Ridley, Roy Helu, Mark Ingram, Kevin Jones, Ryan Matthews

WR(1): Torrey Smith, Sidney Rice, Malcolm Floyd

Flex is one wr or RB. Rest of starters are Gates, Janikowski and Ravens.

I was thinking Johnson and Ridley at RB. Smith at WR. Lynch at flex and replace him late with Rice or Floyd if he can't go.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Sep 7, 2012 -> 02:55 PM)
Tate even before Foster's possible injury. AP will get 8-10 touches. Tate will get more and do better against a very weak Dolphins team. Houston could have 200 yards on the ground in this one.

Uh, Miami had the #3 run defense last season and returns all of their key lineman.. they only gave up 95 yards per game, but sure they'll probably give up 200+ now..

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Sep 8, 2012 -> 09:23 AM)
I don't know anything about fantasy football. Someone pick my starters please.

ten team league.

QB(1): Vick, Rivers... I think Rivers

RB(2): Chris Johnson, Marshawn Lynch, Stevan Ridley, Roy Helu, Mark Ingram, Kevin Jones, Ryan Matthews

WR(1): Torrey Smith, Sidney Rice, Malcolm Floyd

Flex is one wr or RB. Rest of starters are Gates, Janikowski and Ravens.

I was thinking Johnson and Ridley at RB. Smith at WR. Lynch at flex and replace him late with Rice or Floyd if he can't go.

QB: Vick

RB: Chris Johnson

RB: Ridley

WR: Torrey Smith

Flex: Kevin Smith

Marshawn Lynch is a gametime decision and a pretty risky start for week 1, Ryan Mathews is OUT for week one so I wouldn't play him obviously.

Vick is playing the Browns

Roy Helu may be worth a look since Washington will be down most game and is their pass catching back. Kevin Jones is starting and Mark Ingram isnt a bad flex play in a pinch.

If things change and Lynch is a go, you play him.

Edited by Carter224

QUOTE (Carter224 @ Sep 8, 2012 -> 11:22 AM)
Uh, Miami had the #3 run defense last season and returns all of their key lineman.. they only gave up 95 yards per game, but sure they'll probably give up 200+ now..

If you're trailing comfortably you can get run all over during the 2nd half against one of the best rushing teams in the league.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Sep 8, 2012 -> 11:40 AM)
If you're trailing comfortably you can get run all over during the 2nd half against one of the best rushing teams in the league.

The same combo of RBs only rushed for 136 yards against Miami last season.. Same two runners, same defensive players.. Miami has a stout run D, there is no chance the Texans get anywhere near 200 yards rushing tomorrow especially with Foster banged up.. Oh yeah, they also have two new starters (downgrades at that) on their offensive line..

Edited by Carter224