The First Annual Steve9347 b**** about your Fantasy Teams here

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Sep 8, 2012 -> 11:31 PM)
Who do I go with as my flex:

Isaac Redman vs DEN, Rashad Jennings vs MIN, Pierre Thomas vs WSH, Justin Blackmon vs MIN?

I'm leaning Jennings.

Jennings sounds about right..

Ugh now theyre saying Adrian Peterson will be getting 10-15 carries! Thats a lot more than 5-10!

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Sep 8, 2012 -> 11:31 PM)
Who do I go with as my flex:

Isaac Redman vs DEN, Rashad Jennings vs MIN, Pierre Thomas vs WSH, Justin Blackmon vs MIN?

I'm leaning Jennings.

If its a PPR go with Blackmon.. MJD I think will play a lot more than what they are saying and Blackmon is their best target.. of course, that is if its a PPR..

PPR go with Blackmon

Non PPR go with Jennings

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 9, 2012 -> 10:09 AM)
Adrian Peterson or Ronnie Brown.

I have Brown in right now, but this 10-15 s*** is intriguing. I hadn't planned on using AD til at least week 3.

I'm still debating myself. I have Micheal Bush starting over him (red zone TDs for the win!) but damn this is tough. Colston and Johnson are also questionable.

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Sep 9, 2012 -> 10:51 AM)
Alfred Morris named the starting RB for the Redskins, he's available in 90% of leagues if you need bench RB help.

Then he plays 2 snaps and Roy Helu or Evan Royster come in... I have Morris in both leagues, but I'm not starting him until I have a definitive idea of his carry load.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 7, 2012 -> 12:37 PM)
With as many times as you, badger, zoom and quinarvy will be posting in this thread, it might as well be sponsored by flapship

Leave me out of this, I think I've posted 2 links to the site, ever.

I also blow at fantasy football. :lolhitting

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 7, 2012 -> 04:33 PM)
I took this season off of fantasy. First time in 14 years. I needed a break

I took a couple of years off, but for very different reasons. I got sick of always drafting a RB in the first round that got hurt/fell off a cliff and having random s*** cost me wins the 1 time out of 3 when I actually had a good team (TO's suspension a couple years ago, someone's BS TE getting 2 TD's in the playoffs, ect).

So of course I start playing again last year and I draft Jamal Charles and Kenny Britt, then Fred Jackson goes down before the playoffs. :lol:

Edited by ZoomSlowik

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Sep 9, 2012 -> 03:04 PM)
Stafford has single handedly destroyed my fantasy team. I sit Matt Ryan and he goes nuts.. story of my life.

wana hear the story of my life, huh huh?!?!?!?

I sit adrian peterson and he has 20 points as of right now

I sit Alfred Morris and he's got 15 points as of right now...

I start Toby f***ing Gerhart and he has ONE POINTT :fight :fight :fight :fight :fight :fight :fight :fight :fight :fight

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Sep 9, 2012 -> 03:07 PM)
wana hear the story of my life, huh huh?!?!?!?

I sit adrian peterson and he has 20 points as of right now

I sit Alfred Morris and he's got 15 points as of right now...

I start Toby f***ing Gerhart and he has ONE POINTT :fight :fight :fight :fight :fight :fight :fight :fight :fight :fight

I benched 5 touchdowns. I feel worse than you I promise.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Sep 9, 2012 -> 03:04 PM)
Stafford has single handedly destroyed my fantasy team. I sit Matt Ryan and he goes nuts.. story of my life.

You got both?? Wow. Ryan went no later than Round 4 in any of my 3 drafts. I personally had him ranked as my #5 QB this year behind Rodgers, Brady, Brees, and Stafford.

I'd trade Stafford immediately. People will still think he has big value (even with his awful game today) and Ryan is going to go nuts this year. That offense loves to pass (and quite frankly, can't run very well) and he has 2 true #1 WRs to throw to. Ryan is going to tear it up.