The First Annual Steve9347 b**** about your Fantasy Teams here

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Sep 9, 2012 -> 05:36 PM)
You got both?? Wow. Ryan went no later than Round 4 in any of my 3 drafts. I personally had him ranked as my #5 QB this year behind Rodgers, Brady, Brees, and Stafford.

I'd trade Stafford immediately. People will still think he has big value (even with his awful game today) and Ryan is going to go nuts this year. That offense loves to pass (and quite frankly, can't run very well) and he has 2 true #1 WRs to throw to. Ryan is going to tear it up.

You act like Stafford's offense hates passing, has an amazing running game, and Calvin Johnson blows.

I'd rather have Stafford.

Somehow I think I may manage to win this week in my league even with stafford's s***tiness, benching AP and 3 other TD's, and Wes Welker sucking.

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stafford wasn't the greatest last year when you actually watched him play but his numbers will be there this season just like they were last year.

And Ryan will be good but fantasy wise Stafford will be better.

Anywho, my top 3 round picks bailed me out today, thank you Mr. Brees, Andre Johnson and Frank Gore.

Shout out to the Texans defense too!

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Sep 9, 2012 -> 09:33 PM)
Stafford wasn't the greatest last year when you actually watched him play but his numbers will be there this season just like they were last year.

And Ryan will be good but fantasy wise Stafford will be better.

Anywho, my top 3 round picks bailed me out today, thank you Mr. Brees, Andre Johnson and Frank Gore.

Shout out to the Texans defense too!

This. The guy doesn't look that great. But he's going to throw it 45 times every game and add up numbers.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Sep 9, 2012 -> 11:57 PM)
Might've cost me my first game.

He got me 7.8 points. I get a 2 point bonus for 75 receiving yards, he got 74 yards.

I need Rivers to give me 25 points tomorrow for a win. Since he always does like s*** against Oakland, I'm probably going to lose.

QUOTE (kev211 @ Sep 9, 2012 -> 04:59 PM)
You act like Stafford's offense hates passing, has an amazing running game, and Calvin Johnson blows.

I'd rather have Stafford.

Somehow I think I may manage to win this week in my league even with stafford's s***tiness, benching AP and 3 other TD's, and Wes Welker sucking.

That's clearly not what I said at all.

My point was that I think Stafford and Ryan could have comparable years, and right now, you could still get big value in a trade for Stafford. There's no point in holding on to two #1 QB's, so trade the one with big value and fill holes elsewhere in your lineup.