The First Annual Steve9347 b**** about your Fantasy Teams here

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Sep 13, 2012 -> 12:05 AM)
Also, thought I'd share this. It's a fantasy football trade value chart. Pretty cool concept...

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasyfo...ade-value-chart

Cool concept, terrible execution.

Any chart where Shonn Greene, Frank Gore and Donald Brown are more "valuable" than RG3 should not be taken seriously

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Sep 13, 2012 -> 08:48 AM)
Who would you guys start - PPR league, everything else standard - Michael Bush or Trent Richardson.

Initially I was just going to start TR but now i'm questioning it cuz of how bad GB's defense is and the fact that MB will poach any goal line chances for Chicago.

Thought?

Don't be tempted to run Bush out there. Trent is a workhorse back moving forward, and the chances of Bush scoring twice two weeks in a row is nill. You drafted Richardson in the first two (maybe?) or three (hopefully?) rounds, you play him, it's that simple.

Also, Cincy's run defense has nothing on the Eagles.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 13, 2012 -> 09:59 AM)
Don't be tempted to run Bush out there. Trent is a workhorse back moving forward, and the chances of Bush scoring twice two weeks in a row is nill. You drafted Richardson in the first two (maybe?) or three (hopefully?) rounds, you play him, it's that simple.

Also, Cincy's run defense has nothing on the Eagles.

Thanks.

And it was 4th actually :)

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 13, 2012 -> 08:55 AM)
I'd do that deal in less than 2 seconds.

I'm actually gonna offer Stafford for Eli and Aaron Hernandez in my league. :lol: I'd rather have Graham though, but NE loves their TE's. I have Gates though, so I've pondered about it.

My teams way too stacked not to have questions every week... I think once I get more of an idea of what opposing defenses look like throughout the league I'll have a better grasp on who to pick.

RG3 vs STL or Payton vs ATl

Wallace, Bowe, Loyld, Blackmon, or Jeffery (pick 3, I kinda wanna work Alshon in against the Packs weak secondary)

Is Matthews 100% ready to go?? If not my backups are BJGE and Richardson (other starter McCoy)

Much appreciated.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 13, 2012 -> 11:49 AM)
Pick a Flex starter please:

Michael Turner vs. DEN

Donald Brown vs. MIN

Antonio Brown vs. PIT

Brown facing his on team this week I see, I think they wouldn't wanna hit him that hard so he could get a ton of YAC yards lol...Id with Brown, the Indy version.

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Sep 13, 2012 -> 11:17 AM)
Brown facing his on team this week I see, I think they wouldn't wanna hit him that hard so he could get a ton of YAC yards lol...Id with Brown, the Indy version.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 13, 2012 -> 11:45 AM)
Antonio Brown will struggle to score against his own defense, so go Michael Turner.

Donald Brown is teh suck.

:lolhitting I don't know, the Steelers pass D struggled vs. Peyton, I think Antonio could fool them.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 13, 2012 -> 11:45 AM)
Antonio Brown will struggle to score against his own defense, so go Michael Turner.

I think Brown will be a decent RB2 option as the year progresses, finished well last year, getting all the carries now, and they may be able to actually throw the ball a little bit this year.

Wouldn't take him as the option this week though.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 13, 2012 -> 11:49 AM)
Pick a Flex starter please:

Michael Turner vs. DEN

Donald Brown vs. MIN

Antonio Brown vs. NYJ

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 13, 2012 -> 12:45 PM)

So is Turner.

I'd go Antonio Brown, especially if it is a PPR league. Revis will be on Wallace so Brown should be a green light.

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Sep 13, 2012 -> 12:12 PM)
My teams way too stacked not to have questions every week... I think once I get more of an idea of what opposing defenses look like throughout the league I'll have a better grasp on who to pick.

RG3 vs STL or Payton vs ATl

Wallace, Bowe, Loyld, Blackmon, or Jeffery (pick 3, I kinda wanna work Alshon in against the Packs weak secondary)

Is Matthews 100% ready to go?? If not my backups are BJGE and Richardson (other starter McCoy)

Much appreciated.

Matthews probably not playing this week. I'd go with the Law Firm.

Atlanta-Denver will be a shootout and Atlanta just lost Brent Grimes. However, St Louis sucks and RG3 should pick up points on the ground. It's a toss-up to me, but I think I'd go Peyton if I had to make a choice.

Ouch on those WRs this week. Wallace tough matchup and Bowe still dealing with catching up following the hold out. Take a flier on Jeffery since GB's defense is bad.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Sep 13, 2012 -> 01:00 PM)
So is Turner.

I'd go Antonio Brown, especially if it is a PPR league. Revis will be on Wallace so Brown should be a green light.

Matthews probably not playing this week. I'd go with the Law Firm.

Atlanta-Denver will be a shootout and Atlanta just lost Brent Grimes. However, St Louis sucks and RG3 should pick up points on the ground. It's a toss-up to me, but I think I'd go Peyton if I had to make a choice.

Ouch on those WRs this week. Wallace tough matchup and Bowe still dealing with catching up following the hold out. Take a flier on Jeffery since GB's defense is bad.

So who do I bench..Bowe or Wallace??

Also in another league I sent out a Roddy White/Fred Davis/Alfred Morris for Marshall/ J. Finley trade...I have Forte, MJD, and Law Firm already (I know a lot of people like Morris here but I'm not sold)...Sound like a good move?? Am I giving up too much??

Itd give me

Ryan/Cutler

C.Johnson/Marshall/Maclin/Heyward-Bey/Cobb

Forte/MJD/BJGE

Finley/Tamme

Bailey

Balt

I've got 4 teams this year and I love em all, this one might be my favorite.