The First Annual Steve9347 b**** about your Fantasy Teams here

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Benson going against Rodgers, Packers DST and Finley tomorrow, already up by 50. Brandon Lloyd in a PPR league has been a godsend this year.

I'm 2-0 despite having Fred Jackson and Matt Forte being around for only 2 of a possible 6 games, so I feel pretty good.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Sep 24, 2012 -> 12:01 PM)
Why would you bench Charles vs the Saints? Im glad I stuck with Charles and Fitzgerald this week, they both put up huge numbers for me.

I don't remember, maybe I thought he was hurt or something.

I'm might actually still win the game with a good night from some Packers.

Good week for my money leagues..Gonna be the only 3-0 team in my football league, and my baseball team finished an 11-0 week in the semi finals.

Back to back years my team and a team I helped draft made it to the championship game. Last year my buddy sat next to me and pretty much consulted me on every pick, this year my brother couldnt make it to the draft so i had to draft for him.

Funny thing is is its a company league, a company in which I havent been in for 3 years. When are they gonna learn lol

Edited by 2nd_city_saint787

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Sep 24, 2012 -> 01:53 PM)
Is this just for football? Because losing Bautista, Teixeira, Strasburg, & McCarthy in the last few weeks killed my team in the playoffs. I had a .650 winning percentage in the regular season.

Ouch, my team has always had 2 guys on the DL until now (only one now, Tulo)....I traded Miggy, Cargo, and Trout this year, yet here I am in the finals, team could have been a juggernaut.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 24, 2012 -> 07:31 PM)
Oh, Michael Vick, I believe Mr. Flacco has surpassed you on my team's depth chart moving forward.

I have the same QBs as you. Not sure what to do. Vick's first two games were awful visually but not bad for me Fantasy wise. I keep thinking he'll have a blowout soon.