The First Annual Steve9347 b**** about your Fantasy Teams here

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Oct 19, 2012 -> 12:29 PM)
So any chance the guy in my league with both Robert Griffin and Peyton Manning accepts a trade where he gets Rivers/Cutler (his choice), Donald Brown and Vic Ballard (both so he gets Indy's starter no matter what), and Maclin/Bowe (his choice). This is a 14 team league with little depth and he is currently starting Robert Meachem at flex and Ronnie Brown at RB2. So while Maclin and Bowe are not amazing they are huge upgrades for him and sadly the Brown/Ballard combo would also be a big upgrade. Would leave me with a team of Manning, Peterson, Leshoure, Welker, Megatron, Bowe/Maclin, and Heath Miller.

Id say theres a chance.. The guy i traded Bradshaw and Bowe for Tom Brady had Peyton as his starting QB and never even used Brady so it was a no brainer for him to get help on his team for a guy he had no intention of using

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bmags @ Oct 19, 2012 -> 04:24 PM)
Yeah, but as always, context matters.

The context must have worked out, he already accepted.

I wonder if TravD from the talkbears league posts here?

My team is still terrible (last place) but I got tired of how terrible my RBs are.

Anyone in that league that wants Gronk send me an offer.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Oct 19, 2012 -> 02:55 PM)
I just go with my gut, the worst feeling is believing in someone else and being wrong.

i agree but sometimes when im stuck i like going with the help of stat geeks like the guys on soxtalk that turn baseball into a freakin calculus class and make everyone elses baseball knowledge seem inferior.

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Oct 19, 2012 -> 06:51 PM)
i agree but sometimes when im stuck i like going with the help of stat geeks like the guys on soxtalk that turn baseball into a freakin calculus class and make everyone elses baseball knowledge seem inferior.

I hate when Steve does that.

Ok I need to fill in for a bye week at WR in my money league. I have Alshon Jeffery but he's being kept on the roster as a wait and see kinda guy.

Do I go with him or a FA pickup of Hartline, Kendall Wright, Josh Gordon, or Brandon Gibson.

Wright and Gordon have the best matchups but with Amendola out Gibson looks to be STL #1. It's really a toss up at this point. What are your opinions?

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 21, 2012 -> 03:52 PM)
Despite Vincent Jackson being the slowest man alive, him and Brees led my team to a huge week!

I swear V Jax is underrated. I've had him three straight seasons in my league and he never lets me down.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Oct 21, 2012 -> 04:04 PM)
I swear V Jax is underrated. I've had him three straight seasons in my league and he never lets me down.

He's been awesome this yr fantasy wise. Him getting caught from behind today though was one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen from a receiver.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 21, 2012 -> 06:25 PM)
Maybe not.

Well, he turned out slightly better than Schaub. Not having the stupid fumbles and the interception would have made it a great week for him.

My league also gives bonuses for yards, I was 2 yards away from getting the 300 yard bonus for Palmer. Too bad Jacksonville had to fumble deep in their own territory in OT.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Oct 21, 2012 -> 07:05 PM)
Yes and I got him as a FA for my playoff run.

I forgot about his 112 yards & 3 touchdowns in week 15 that year, well done. I kept him on my roster all season in hopes of a game like that. Never made the playoffs, so that was a waste.